clarification

I feel like there's a lot of misunderstanding on Adeola's part and why she wants Kazem fired.

Adeola doesn't know much about Kazem, his feelings or his backstory at this point. All she knows is that he's been an absolute asshole to her since the moment they met. He's also a very intolerant teacher and she has to basically do half of his job because he's so rude to his students and is terrible with technology. So that's already a reason why she thinks he should be out of his position. 

Put yourself in her shoes. Ilya has informed her that the reputation he has around school is that he's a raging perv. The sexual assault scandal plus the police report saying that he was caught climbing into a girl's window confirms the suspicion.

 It also doesn't help that whenever she comes over, he's basically checking her out the whole time. We see his inner dialogue so it doesn't seem as creepy, but just imagine from her POV. All she sees is him drooling over her. So that's another reason why she wants to get him fired and is going with this plan.

She uses his sexuality against him in her takedown plan. If Kazem would simply stand up, the plan wouldn't work, think about it. But he doesn't, every time he's weak in the knees. 

That's all Adeola sees but Kazem sees a connection that's building. It's not like Adeola is aware of how Kazem truly feels about her. To her, he's just a pervy smart-ass and if you couldn't read his POV, you would think so too. Besides, he hasn't done or said anything to prove otherwise.

On top of all of that, Adeola has some type of apprehension towards men who she perceives as lustful. Her sister was clearly a victim of someone like that, so of course she's not going to take that lightly. 

And Mama obviously has a vendetta or something against men so she's tried to indoctrinate Adeola with that belief as well. It's clear that what Mama says has some sort of impact on Adeola because she continuously quotes her throughout the book. 

Since you all can see Kazem's true intentions, you've been able to build a connection to him and like his character. But before when he was just being mean, nobody liked him because his backstory hadn't been told yet. The change only came when you were able to see his true feelings, Adeola cannot. 

 So, try to understand her perspective because how is she just gonna suddenly forget how he's been treating her for the past two months?