𝟼 | 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚢

"ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴍᴀʀᴍᴀʟᴀᴅᴇ - ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛɪɴᴀ ᴀɢᴜɪʟᴇʀᴀ"
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺
•—•—•—•—•—•—•

"Gitchi Gitchi ya-ya, da-da"

"Gitchi Gitchi ya-ya, herrreee"

"Mocha Chocolata ya-ya"

YOU JUST GOT #KRISSED 🤣

November 14, 1982

"Y/n! We're all going over to a Mike's house right now, would you like to come?" Mark runs up to me, shoving his homework in his bad

I think for a moment, It would be nice to hang out with friends, but he said Michaels house, which means insults. And as much as I'd like to insult him back, I wouldn't want to embarrass myself. I think again, then I decide to not let Michael ruin my social life, since I'll probably be seeing him a lot "Sure" I nod.

"Sweet, let's go" Fredrick jumps in. Nudging Simons shoulder, since he's probably zoning out. "Simon, You good man?"

Simon blinks twice and then looks over at Fredrick, then the rest of the group. Mark shrugs and I giggle "Hm? Sorry, guys" Simon rubs the back of his neck.

"It's okay, we gonna go?" I question, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I take a quick glance at Michael, seeing that he is glaring at me. My eyes slightly widen, I quickly look away

"Let's go, shall we?" Michael suggests, his accent more noticeable than before. I never knew he was British

"That's cool, your British?" I ask, attempting to get along with him. Michael looks at me and scoffs.

"Yeah and?" He rolls his eyes and huffs. He crosses his arms "we're going right?" He snarls

"Geez, man. Yes, we're going" Simon responds, starting to walk away from the school.

( ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ )

We reach his house, surprisingly, it just had to be the house next to mine. Well then, I'll just go get my dads old gameboy he's letting me keep "I'll be back guys, I'm going to get my dads old gameboy" I tell them.

"Gameboy? Those things are old, Can I come?" Fredrick asks, grabbing his arm.

"Sure" I smile, grabbing Fredrick's arm "My house isn't far from his" he nods.

I lead him out of Michaels driveway and to the small house next door, which is my house "you live next door?" Mark gasps. Simon nods and follows me and Fredrick, so does everyone else.

"Seriously, I'm next door to this prick? Joy" Michael scoffs and crosses his arms. Mark shoots him a mad face and then rolls his eyes.

I open my door and bring everyone to my room. I added more details to my room, like new bedsheets and blue lamps instead of white lamps. A new light orange rug shaped as a bear, which by the way, is really fluffy.

I have some cute accessories spread across my room. Plushies and stranger things funky pops, which to I'm still crying over (not telling)'s death.