The Beginning

Eda was writhing in pain as her scream echoed through the house. After a moment a faint cry can be heard Eda looks down and sees a baby, her baby.

Hooty: "Eda, you okay? Hoot hoot"

Eda: "Yes I am Hooty now let's see what you are." Eda looks at the baby. "And look like a girl."

Hooty: "I'M AN UNCLE!"

Eda: "Hooty not so loud you are going to scare her." She looked mad at Hooty.

Hooty: "Sorry Eda, Hoot hoot."

Eda: "Yeah yeah Hooty, now leave." She looks at her little girl and signs. "Hmmm I think I will name is you, Harmony Melody Rain Clawthorne."

Many Years Later

Harmony: "Hey mom, I'm home," She stops seeing a girl that looks two years younger then her. "Mom, who is this?"

Eda: "Hey owlet, How was school today?"

Harmony: "Mom don't avoid the que-"

Luz: "I'm Luz Noceda and who are you?"

Harmony: "Harmony, You are a human, how ar-"

King: "HARMONY!" King ran to Harmony's leg and hugged it. "That she thing attacked me!"

Harmony: "Oh titan, King It's okay she probably thought you were cute."

Eda: "Hey kiddo want to join us on a mission to get King's crown back?"

Harmony: "Yeah but we better make it quick, I got homework to do. And I want to hang out with the twins later."

Eda: "Okay, let's go."

Many Hours Later

Harmony: "I can't believe that just happened and that Warden guy was so weird."

Eda: "You can say that again."

Harmony: "Well I'm going to go do my homework and then go to the twin's house. So hope to see you again Luz." She said to Luz as Eda opened the portal door.

Eda: "Hey kid, your book." Eda hands Luz her book. Luz looks at her book then looks at the mirror, seeing her, Eda, and King are in the same position of the people on the book cover.

Luz turns around. "Okay, So I know everything does not go as planned, but if I stay here and learn magic maybe I can become a witch just like you and Harmony."

Eda: "Kid, I don't think a human can do magic or be a witch."

Luz: "Well who's said that humans can't learn magic right, plus us weirdos gotta stick together."

Two Hours Later

Harmony: "Hey mom I'm off to -uh why is Luz still here?"

Luz: "I'm still here to learn to be a witch like you guys."

Harmony: "Can humans be witches? I have never heard of it before but I would like to see you try. If you need help just ask okay small fry."

Eda: "Okay kiddo but don't stay out too late you got school tomorrow."

Harmony: "Okay mom I will." She ran out the door yelling bye to everyone and jumped on her palisman staff.

Harmony sees the Blight Manor and smiles, thinking about the past with the twins. She gets Edric's bedroom window and knocks on it, scaring Edric in the process. He looks at the window and is surprised to see her. He walks to the window and opens it, before he can speak she hugs him.

Harmony: "HI EDRIC!"

Edric: "HARMONY! What are you doing here? My mom would kill you if she saw you here. You know she doesn't like you."

Harmony: "I know she does but come see you a-and your sister." Her checks turn a slight red as she grabs her bag and looks for something. "So I brought some books for you and your sister. To help with your magic since you and Emira wanted to learn more tracks. You wanted to learn Beast Keeping and Potion, and Emira wanted to learn Healing magic." Harmony turns around with the books in her hands and bumps into Edric's chest.

Edric looks at Harmony in the eyes. His face turns red realizing how close they are to each other, then they hear the bedroom door open.

Emira and Amity: "Hey Ed, We thought we heard some-" They look at Ed and Harmony being so close to each other. The girls quickly walk into the bedroom and shut the door behind them.

Emira: "Harmony?"

Amity: "Why are you here Harmony?"

Edric: "She dropped off some books over here for Em and I to read."

Harmony:"Hey girls, Uh Mittens are going to tell your mom I'm here because I can leave right now."

Amity: "I will not tell mom about you so you're good but I'm leaving the room so bye Harmony." Amity leaves the room with the twins and Harmony.

Emira: "So you got the books for us?"

Harmony: "Umm... yeah here are the books for you guys." She shovels the books into Edric's chest. Which pushes him back a little as sum feathers pop out on her face. "Sorry Ed, *Oh titan, not the curse.* I think I should go tonight and I don't want to worry my mom." She summoned Echo to go home and flew out the window before the twins said a word.

End of Chapter

( Hi there, So this is the first story I put in Wattpad. If you like I will post more of it. I will in the near future post what she looks like and her palisman Echo. And the next title will be call The True Behind The Name. See you next time and have a great day, night, or whatever time of day it is😊💜 )

(Hello there readers so if you are reading this at the end of this chapter. I fixed my spelling mistakes due to my dyslexia. Have a great day, night, or whatever time of day it is.💜)