A/N and Teaser

Okay so before anything is said about the chapter in the story. I just want to ask... how are all you lovely readers doing? And what other fandoms are you guys in to? You guys do not have to answer the questions if you don't want to okay. I just like to know what people like to know them better. And find things and come in with people.

But I know some people don't read these A/N or Teaser. And this okay, I have the next chapter ready to go and got typed upon here for you guys to read. The chapter combines episode 18 and episode 19 together so it maybe a good lengthing chapter. So the teaser of Sisters Fight( Lilith hand Owlbert over to Luz and he looks happy to see Luz. Then Echo pop out Harmony's hair to see Owlbert. "Echo, Owlbert is okay. Luz got him."

Luz:"All right, Lilith. I don't like your whole deal, but we need your help to save Eda."

Lilith:"Thank you and Harmony I-"

Harmony:"DON'T! I let you help us but I can not forgive you for what you did to mom... and me.") Man I think this chapter have more than 1,000 words in it. And the next chapter Harmony's Beast is a roller coaster of emotions. Where Harmony is angry, terrified, and very upset.

I very enjoyed that my story is getting read it make me smile. To know that you guys are enjoying the story, and I promise that I will show more pictures. But this all I want to say to you guys. You guys have a great day, night, or whatever time it is for you guys. 🙂😉🦇💛🤍💜🖤🦉