Sisters Fight Part 1

Harmony looks out the window like her mom to see Hooty fighting the Coven Guards and her Aunt Lilith. "Man, Hooty going at it with the Coven Guards today. Huh." Eda gave Hooty a compliment and an insult at the same time. Harmony decides to quickly go to school before Hooty starts his after-fight tea party. She gets to Hexside and sees the twins on the stairs. "Hey guys."

Edric: "There my very beautiful owl."

Harmony: "ED! We are at school. As she blushes. "Oh right Gus, Willow, did you guys put your things in your locker for today?"

Gus and Willow: "Yes."

Emira: "I hate that Mittens is missing this today."

Harmony: "How is she?"

Edric: "Well Mittens hate staying at home right now but can't be helped."

Emira: "Well that's because her foot is in a cast."

Harmony:"And Luz is very sorry for that. Oh Luz there you, what take you so long?"

Luz: "I saw Hooty's tea party."

Harmony: "Oh um yeah Hooty's tea party is weird."

Edric: "Well we got to go in now, okay."

Harmony: "Oh, Right well you have fun okay Luz." As she walked in the school and looked around to see that nobody was around. "Em, Ed you guys can drop the illusions now." As harmony on a secret door.

Em and Ed: "You got open right?"

Harmony: "Yes now come on you two we got to go to Raine now." She opens another door that goes outside.

As Harmony and the twins run away from school and go to Raine place. She knocks on the door and Katya answers the door.

Katya: "Who I- uh guys Harmony and the twins are here?"

Amber: "Oh hey guys."

Derwin: "Hi guys."

Harmony: "Hello guys, where Raine at?"

Raine: "Katya you said who-"

Harmony: "HI RAINE!"

Raine: "HARMONY! What are you doing here and the Blight's twins here too. You guys are supposed to be in SCHOOL!"

Harmony: "Well Principal Bump took the younger students to the Emperor's Castle today. So Ed, Em and I come to see you guys, and I need to talk to you, Raine."

Raine: "Okay, let's go out on the balcony to talk."

They walk out to the balcony and Harmony tells Raine many things, good and bad. Raine gave some advice to help her. "Thanks Raine but I still have this bad feeling going on." She looks up and sees Willow and Gus on her aunt's staff. She quickly runs inside. "EM! I NEED YOU TO BACK TO SCHOOL NOW!"

Emira: "What? Why?"

Harmony: "Because I just saw Gus and Willow, my aunt's staff. and that's a bad sign."

Edric: "Wait, Why do you want Em to just go?"

Harmony: "I need your help to make an illusion around me and you. Em has a penstagram. She can text me to tell me if luz comes back to the school. Now let's go."

Harmony and Edric fly out on Echo. Following her aunt's staff to her house. "Oh titan no. This is bad, very bad." harmony flies down to hear Willow and Gus said.

Willow: "Eda, we have some bad news."

Eda: "You two go now. I got business to take care of." Eda goes inside and puts something down on the table. Then quickly comes out and flies away. Harmony speeds quickly after her mother. but Eda was too fast for Harmony. By the time Harmony and Edric got there Eda and Lilith were fighting.