A Cold Day To Learn Part 1

Days Later

Harmony: "So mom and I talk, and she is letting me learn bard magic now."

Emira: "Wow, I wish we could learn different magic but our mother wants us to be perfect. Right Ed?"

Edric: "Yeah, Em right. Why do you think beast keeping and potions are just a hobby of mine."

Harmony: "Just a hobby you say but I know you love studying them. And I can teach you many potions if you want."

Edric: "You and I study together." His face turns red.

Harmony: "I umm-" She blushes as some feathers pop on her face.

Edric: "Umm Harmony your face has feathers on it. Wait, is this curse? It's very cute."

Amity: "Ed, stop talking about you're going to kill her with the compliments you give her."

Edric: "Wait what?" He looks and sees Harmony's face covered with her hair as more feathers pop out.

Harmony: "E-Edric why are you like this just why?"

Luz: "Hey Amity! Luz is finally here."

Em and Ed: "Hi Luz!"

Harmony hears Luz scream and the twins laugh. Then hears Amity telling the twins to stop bothering Luz and apologizing to her. As Amity was talking to Luz. Harmony told the twins she was going home. They said okay and she quickly went home.

Amity: "They insisted on coming for some reason."

Emira: "Because we love you baby sister."

Amity: "They've been extra protective and nice towards me to make up for the library incident."

Edric: "And we still apologize every day."

Back at the owl house

Harmony ran and opens Hooty. "MOM! I need an elixir pls."

Hooty: "Umm EDA!"

Eda: "Kiddo what is going on?" She looks daughter and sees feathers all over her face. "I will go get an elixir for you Harmony." She quickly goes upstairs to get an elixir and comes back. And give it to her quickly.

Harmony drank the elixir quickly as the feathers fell off her face. "I have a question for you mom?" As she looks at her mom.

Eda: "What is it you want to know, Harmony?"

Harmony: "Did the curse make it hard for you to be close to my other parent? When you were my age, mom?"

Eda: "Well at your age yes and no. The curse during stressful situations was pretty bad those days. I lied and pushed people away. Which was the reason me and your other parent broke up. You know two months later, after the breakup I found out that I was pregnant with you at the time.

Harmony: "Is this why they don't know about me?"

Eda: "Yeah, Well I better cook some food it's almost lunch time."

Harmony: "Alright mom, If you need me I'll be upstairs." She went upstairs and her penstagram went off. She looks at her penstagram to see Em text her something. "Let's see what's going on."

EM_IRA: "Hey girl, Ed and I are going to teach Mittens how to summon fire."

Music_Owl: "So you guys want me to help teach her?"

EM_IRA: "No, just wanted to hangout with you and Ed wants to apologize for the little comment he made."

Music_Owl: "I would love to hangout with you guys and Ed doesn't have to apologize for the comment at all. Plus I find the comment nice."

EM_IRA: "Ooooh, Someone's defending their future boyfriend."

Music_Owl: "EMIRA, STOP IT! I umm.. hey something is going on downstairs, so I'll text you or meet up with you guys." Harmony quickly goes downstairs to the kitchen to see Luz begging Eda to teach her a new spell.

Eda: "Sorry Luz these vegetables won't cook themselves yet. All right everybody in the pot, Why do I always think that's gonna work?"

Luz: "But I need to know two spells to get into decent classes at Hexside. I can make light glyphs but at the end of the day that the only spell I knooow."

Eda: "And whose fault is that?"

Luz and Harmony: "Yours!"

As Harmony hears her mom admit a mistake and Luz asks to learn a new spell. She thinks to herself. "Maybe I should take that offer to hangout with the twins." Luz and Eda were still talking about spells. When Luz weaponizes Eda pride, which Eda commences Luz on.

Eda: "Well in that case this looks like a job for a magic boot camp."

King: "Someone say boot camp, I agree to run it will rise it dawn. You'll carry me on your back. As I yell hateful things about your performance."

Harmony: "King no." As she whispers to herself. Then hear her mom tell him and will not be part of this. And how Luz needs to focus. She even said she can't have Luz go all weird whenever he does something adorable.

King: "I am not adorable."

Luz: "Awe, He stump his little foot." As King squeals and tries to slam the door multiple times.

Eda: "Now no time to waste. You'll have to follow my teachings exactly. We got to go somewhere special."

Luz: "YES!"

Eda: "A place where magical energy just blows."

Luz: "Yes."

Harmony: "I'll go got the winter clothes for us."

Eda: "A place like the Knee. The earliest witches came to the Knee to develop their magic drawn to its natural power."

Harmony: "Oh titan, I love going to Knee, it's so fun."

Luz: "It's beautiful."

Harmony: "Yes it is."

Eda: "Though it's not with out its dangers, the Slither beast don't worry. If you don't mess with them it won't mess with you."

Harmony: "Mom, let's not scare Luz." As she said that she hears Luz scream behind her.

Eda: "Here's where is will set up shop."

Luz: "I'll definitely learn my second spell here. Gorgeous views, magic in the air and most of all we're completely alone."

Eda: "WATCH OUT!" As Eda pushes Luz out of the way.

Harmony: "Oh Titan, Mom Luz you two okay? What happen?" Harmony looks at the direction of the fire. As Eda and Luz look too.

(Hello guys I am very sorry about how long it took for the chapter to come out. So this is part 1 to this chapter. I hope you guys enjoy it.)😊