A Cold Day To Learn Part 2

Amity: "Sorry whoever?"

Harmony: "It's okay Amity no one's hurt."

Luz: "Forget teaching me a spell, just make me disappear."

Eda: "Well okay but I've got a 60/40 record of making you reappear."

Harmony: "Mom no."

Eda: "Oh you meant ah never mind."

Harmony: "Well you have fun with mom okay Luz. I'm going to hangout with the twins." She runs to the twins and Amity. "Hey guys."

The twins and Amity: "Hey Harmony!"

Em and Ed: "Is that Luz?"

Harmony: "Yeah, It's Luz."

Em and Ed: "Hey Luz! Hey Luuuz!"

Harmony: "Guys stop it."

Luz:"Hey guys."

Eda: "Oh look it's Odalia and Alador's kids." Eda hate how Odalia been acting nowadays.

Luz: "Be cool, If they know I haven't mastered two spells don't think I belong in the baby class."

Harmony sees Amity go over to Luz and her mom. She hears Amity ask a question about the baby class. And couldn't help but giggle a little bit knowing the fact that Luz only knew one spell. Harmony sees her mom say something that embarrasses Luz. Luz tries to be cool by jumping over a rock, but slips on snow and falls on the ground.

Luz: "What are you doing here?"

Amity: "I'm here to train. I'm trying to beat Ed and Em highest score on the exam."

Emira: "Aww Mittens, That's impossible."

Edric: "She still needs to use a training wand to learn new spell. So what are you working on something powerful?"

Luz: "Yep powerful spells, I'm-"

Harmony: "Hey small fry, Mom has a basket of snowballs right now." Before Luz could say anything more Eda came right beside her.

Eda: "Luz, I shall now teach you how to identify different types of snow by taste. Well go on eat the snow."

Emira: "Some kind of special magic?"

Harmony: "Yes and no." As she tries not to laugh. Amity says something about how the owl lady doesn't want to show them powerful spells. Harmony went into full laughing mode seeing her mom's mouth full of snowballs and seeing how Luz is so embarrassed. "OH MY TITAN, MOM I CAN BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW!" She laughed so hard she forgot to breathe.

Eda swallows the snowballs in one gulp. "Ooooh, brain freeze brain freeze."

Emira: "See you around human. Good luck with your training." As she knocks the snowball out of Ed's hand and dragged him away. While Harmony was still laughing hard.

Luz: "Eda, Harmony can you guys please take this seriously."

Eda: "You need to take me seriously. Go chase snow without my garden see where it gets you. Oh don't worry kid if you listen to me soon you'll be doing stuff like that."

Harmony: "Yeah Luz, and you won't be using a training wand."

Eda: "It'll be the real deal but you have to trust me okay."

Luz: "Okay, I trust you."

Harmony: "Well you guys have fun training alright so byeee." She ran off to the twins. Harmony helps Amity with her fire spell. "Amity don't use the training wand all the time today alright."

Amity: "Why can't I use the wand all the time?"

Harmony: "Well my mom might be crazy with her teachings. But she's right about one thing nowadays witches don't learn from the elements they learn from books. I know that there's magic everywhere on the Boiling Isles. I can feel it."