A/N and Teaser

Hello readers it's Pidge. So my bad luck streak just hit me again a couple days ago. And it was not pretty at all but long story short is... I have been in and out of a bad state of mind. I am still writing the story so do not worry okay. The chapter is coming soon but if you guys want a little teaser of the chapter here it is.

[Emira:"Some kind of special magic?"

Harmony:"Yes and no." As she tries not to laugh. Amity says something about the owl lady doesn't want to show them a powerful spells. Harmony went into full of laughing mode seeing her mom's mouth full of snowballs and seeing how Luz is so embarrassed. "OH MY TITAN, MOM I CAN BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW!" She laugh so hard she forgot to breath.]

I happy to know people enjoyed the story so much. I am working on my confidence to better my self  because I may have anxiety and probably start developing depression. But I am working on myself I promise to make sure the next chapter comes out. And please do not worry about me I have people in my life that can help me. All I want is for people enjoy the stuff I make.

I hope the people who read my story have a great day, night, or whatever time it is that you read the story. Also the next chapter is called 'A Cold Day To Learn'. And one more thing my cat for any cat love will be happy to know she have three cute little kittens and here a picture of them.

 And one more thing my cat for any cat love will be happy to know she have three cute little kittens and here a picture of them

She a sweet girl and it her first litter.