Expelled Who?

Hello Readers I'm so sorry that this chapter took so long to come out. I'm trying work out a schedule for my stories and to play my favorite game Minecraft with my friends. If you follow me I'll put update and sneak peeks of my stories for you guys. And tell you all about what is going on. But there the chapter for you guys enjoy.

Harmony and the twins was walking to their classes, when the speakers come on.

Bump:"You can't just barge in here!"

Odalia:"Yes, we can. We are the Parent Creature Association."

Harmony:"Is that?"

Odalia:"Luz Noceda, Willow Park and Augustus Porter, report to Principal Bump's office now!"

Ed and Em:"MOM!"

Odalia:"And you too Amity."

Harmony:"I got to find out what is going."

Edric:"Wait, Don't Harmony whatever Mom planning is not good, and if you go there you will have the same thing the happening to them."

Harmony:"You're right Ed."

Emira:"We should talk to Amity about this."

Ed and Harmony:"Right!"

Hours Later

Harmony:"Finally lunch."

Emira:"And to talk to Amity as well."

Amity:"Guys! Guys!"

Harmony:"Amity, What happened to Luz, Gus, and Willow?"

Amity:"Well." She explains everything that happened in Principal Bump's office. And how she couldn't stop her mother.

Harmony:" WHAT!?"

Meanwhile at the house

Eda:"Okay, Almost got it. Glyph pyramid!"

King:"And what are you expecting this glyph pyramid to do?"

Eda:"It's supposed to prove that I'm the superior witch. Watch and learn." She passes the piles of glyph together and it makes a smell explosion. "ugh. Okay, let's think. Bile sacs have different spell phlegm sloshing around together. So why can't I mix these up too?"

King:"But those are disgusting liquids. These are symbols from the isles. Maybe there's a different way to combine them."

Eda heard Hooty outside making noise. So she turns head, stand up walk to the window and look out, And sees all the things that her sister is doing with the ice glyph. Eda growls. 

King:"Maybe if you just learn the basics, like Luz said!"

Eda:"I don't have time for basics. I'm on to something, and I'll prove it." She sit down and start drawing glyphs.

Back to Hexside

Harmony:"Argh, How can she do this to them (Growls)."

Edric:"Harmony, I know you are upset with my mother but-"

Harmony:"BUT NOTHING EDRIC, Your mother got Luz, Gus, and Willow kick out of this school for what being friends with Amity. And I'm not Blaming your sister but Amity stand up to your mother for your friends."

Emira:"So Harmony, You want to join Ed and I tonight. We have to 'guard' the gate at our family's factory. And I don't want to spend so much time alone with Ed."

Edric:"HEY! But Harmony please say yes to come I want to spend time with you and all."

Harmony:"Fine I'll going."