A/N and New Story for you guys to read

Hello readers so I will get straight to the point. I started a new story but it may not be for everybody okay. The story has some cuss words in it and maybe 18+. The is about multi dimensions and crossover with Tv shows, video games, and movies. One of them is The owl House and I have my OCs in it to. If you guys to know or name the show/ movie/ video game the character/characters go ahead it will be fun for all of us. And do not worry about the next chapter I will be working on that alright. I very hope you guys will read the first chapter of the new story.

Oh the name of the new story is Multicross Dimensions. Here's a little insight of what it is about. So Pidge .K and Rc two of my ocs are two out of multiple kings and queens that rule unified kingdom. With many different species and multiply hybrids species living together in the kingdom. Are also scientist that work in the kingdom laboratory. There was an accident in another dimension which made pockets or portals to every other dimensions. the accident was cause by Tucker Foley (Aka a character from the show Danny Phantom that was on Nickelodeon) who decided to mess with another portal that the Fenton's were making. The new story will be upload tomorrow, so you guys have a good day, night, or whatever time it is for you guys. Thank you for read and goodbye.