Twins and I

They got back to the owl house. Eda looked a bit unhappy with Harmony. Harmony knew why but in the past she wondered why her mom wouldn't let her learn bard magic. Now that she is older she understands why her mom wouldn't let her study it.

Eda: "So let me get this straight you've been secretly learning bard magic behind my back am I correct."

Harmony: "Yes, You are correct mom. I did start learning bard magic behind your back. You can be upset with me all you want to. But I want to learn and yes I know it reminds you of them.

Luz: "Them? Who them?"

Eda: "It's nothing L-"

Harmony: "Nothing, It's nothing is that what you're going to tell them. Do you want to know the truth? That person that we're talking about is my other parent. Which my mom doesn't want to tell anybody."

Eda: "HARMONY!"

Harmony: "Those two have a right to know as well. You know what I'm going to be leaving. Best for both of us to cool down."

Eda was about to tell Harmony no. But Harmony already summoned Echo and left. Eda was about to go after her, but King and Luz stopped her. When Harmony got to the Blight Manor. Her eyes were so red from crying she could hardly see. Harmony got to Edric's bedroom window. Edric heard a gentle knock on his window.

Edric: "Harmony you know your n-" He looks at her, he could see that she's been crying. "Harmony are you okay? What happened? Why are you crying?"

Harmony: "Mom and I had a fight so I left."

Edric: "About what?"

Harmony: "I-I fought with my mom and said some things. Edric, am I a bad daughter? I basically yelled at her and told Luz and King about not knowing my other parent."

Edric:"Hey Harmony, Can you give me one second." He runs out of his bedroom.

All Harmony can do is give him a confused look. "What on titan is this boy planning?" Not a second later both Edric and Emira came into the room.

Emira: "Alright girl, I guess today is your lucky day you get to hang out with the awesome amazing twins."

Edric: "Yep you're stuck with us today alright Em."

Emira: "I just said that."

Harmony giggles a little bit. "You two are so ridiculous."

Edric: "Well let's go."

Harmony: "Go? Where?"

Emira: "We're going to the town for fun."

Harmony: "Okay."

As they got to the town. They decided to go to a place where witches in the bard coven play their instruments. Or other witches come to listen to the music.

Harmony: "Ooh, I love this place so much. Thank you guys."

Ed and Em: "Your welcome"

They entered the place to see the place fully packed. They find a table up front next to the stage. Different witches on the stage playing different types of music today.

Harmony: "Today's performances are amazing aren't they?" She looked at the next person and to her surprise it was Katya. "It's Katya, I haven't seen her since the warden thing a few weeks ago."

Ed and Em: "Who?"

Harmony: "She is one of the witches my family and I save from the Warden."

Edric: "Oh, is that the witch who writes those fanfics right?"