Sisters Fight Part 2

Luz:"Eda, Wait! It's me! It's me."

Harmony:"Mom?"

Eda:"Luz? Harmony? Oh no. Oh no no no no no no no. What are you two doing here?"

Luz:"It's okay, Eda. We here to save you."

Eda:"Your guys magic isn't strong enough for this. You two need to leave. Now."

Luz:"But... But I can't. It's my fault you needed to save me. It's my fault you got captured."

Harmony:"Mom please don't leave me and King. We need you please."

Eda:"No, Listen to me. I'm here because of my own actions. I went against Belos's law and for awhile, I was able to get away with it. And take care of Harmony. But, well, without magic, I can't do much. I don't regret it. I lived freely, have a beautiful daughter, and I got to meet you."

Luz:"Eda."

Eda:"But if you stay here, I won't be able to protect you. Luz need to leave now. and you to Harmony."

Luz:"But we're all family. Us weirdos have to stick together. Remember?"

Eda pull out the portal key out of her hair and pass the eyes on the key, that open the portal door to the human realm. "You have a family already. Go back to them. And Harmony when Luz home, use fire magic to destroy the portal door."

Harmony:"What?"

Eda:" I don't know why Belos wants it, but we can't take any chances."

Luz run and hugs Eda. "I love you, Eda."

Eda:"I love you, too, kiddo. And Harmony I love you my little owlet."

The sound of an alarm blaring in the room make Harmony pull luz away from Eda. "Luz!" As Eda chains turns into a cage. And the cage gets lifted up by the base.

Luz:"NO!"

Harmony:"LUZ! Wait not."

Luz jumps and grads the base. "Not yet."

Eda:"I'm sorry." As she push Luz off. "Goodbye girls."

Luz:"EDA!"

Harmony:"MOM!"

Harmony and Luz cry as Lilith came in holding king in her hand. "Drat!"

King:"Let me go!"

Lilith:"I'm too late. At least I found you two."

Harmony:"Found us for what to end up like mom."

Luz:"You... You hurt Eda. You put her in chains. And now, I will take you down!"

Harmony:"Luz!"

Lilith drop King as Luz attack her. Harmony grads King.

Lilith:"I just wanna talk."

Luz:"Talk to the glyph, witch."

Harmony quickly move out of the way with King, While Luz fight Lilith. Harmony see Luz jump on Lilith.

 Harmony:"Well that something I don't see Luz when fighting Aunt Lilith?"

Lilith:"Stop! What wrong with you?" As she back up in the portal with Luz.

Harmony and King:"LUZ!" As they follow Luz and Lilith through the portal.

As they all fell out of the portal. Lilith was about to attack when Harmony raps vines around Lilith. "Enough Auntie Lilith."

Lilith:"Please, just listen to me."

Harmony:"Listen to y-"

Luz:"No way. You deserve to be petrified. Not Eda."