CHAPTER-01

Author's POV:

The morning alarm was ringing and Y/n's mom was shouting on her to wake up, "yaahhh wake up you lazy creature" "no mom let me sleep more" y/n replied lazily

"You are already late for your college and you are telling me to let you sleep more" her mom said while moving the curtains aside.

"oh shit! It's the first day of my uni and I'm late, oh nooo" y/n said and throw her blanket away and ran to the bathroom to get fresh.

After 10 mins-

"I'm ready now let's go" she said to herself, take her bagpack and go downstairs, she found her mom placing breakfast on the dinner table for her

Her mom said placing the bread on the plates, "are you ready, now come and have your breakfast" "no mom I'm going, if i eat my breakfast than I will be late, I'm going mom bye love you"

She said while picking an apple to eat and went out, "aish this girl" her mom said while being irritated. She took her keys, start her scooty and went for her uni.

Time skip-

Y/n's POV:

I'm now standing in front of the gate of my college, I'm very nervous

I'm now standing in front of the gate of my college, I'm very nervous. Then I step inside and walk towards the principal's office to take my schedule which I will take.

But there is a problem, "now I came but where is the office" i asked to myself,I was thinking suddenly someone  tap my shoulder, I turn around and see a beautiful girl, she was so pretty, she asked.

"What are you searching? are you new here? What's your name? By the way I'm Lalisa manoban, in short you can call me Lisa" she was asking so many questions and she told her name Lisa,

"I'm Lee Y/n and yes I'm new here. I'm searching for principal's office can you show me the way where it is" I said introducing myself, "ofcourse, come let's go" she said.

We were going until three more girls came and they were shouting, "hii Lisa" "hey Lisa how are you and who's this girl" "hello and yes who is this new girl" "hello and yes who is this new girl"

I think they all are friends, then lisa said, "Hii friends and yes she is a new girl in our college, her name is Lee Y/n.

After Lisa introduce me to them they all looked towards me, I say hello to them and said, "Hii I'm Lee Y/n and I'm new here, what are your names"

"hii I'm Park chaeyoung but you can call me Rose" a girl with blonde hair said, "hii I'm Kim Jennie in short you can call me Jennie" a girl with a puffy cheecks said, "hello! I'm Kim Jisoo, in short jisoo" and the last girl introduced herself.

Then lisa said, "ok ok enough introduction about you all, now let's get to our classes" rose said, "yeah, we should go" "see you in classes,by the way in which department you are" jisoo asked.

"I'm in business department" i replied, "it's nice I am also in that only" Jennie said smiling, "is that so, sadly me and Jisoo are in art department" rose said sadly while jisoo nodded while saying, "yeah, it's true" "I'm also in different" lisa also said, "don't worry we will meet in the cafeteria in the break time"

We were talking until the bell rang and I see all started to head to their respective classes, than Lisa said, "Y/n you go there and turn left and then right than there is the door and it's written there,I'm going and you go fast or else you will be late, ok byee"

After that Lisa was gone I started to walk towards the principal's office according to what Lisa has told me.

In principal's office-

I knocked on the office's door then I hear, "yes come in" i came inside and greeted her, "good morning mam, I am new here" "oh yes, you are Lee Y/n" principal said while looking at me then turning the pages like she is searching for something.

"Yes mam" i said, she took out a paper and handed me and said, "so here is your schedule and you have to go in this class" i bowed, took the paper and said, "thank you mam, may I go" "yes yes, you may go" she said.

After talking to the principal I was going until someone bumped into me in the way, by seeing him it was looking like he was in a hurry, we both fall down, "ahh" i said while rubbing my elbow, "Can't you see, you have eyes or not, idiot" the boy said getting angry.
_________________________________________

Hello my lovely readers, I hope you will like the first part, I'll upload the next part also, so stay tuned and if u like plzz vote and comment!! Also don't forget to add it in your Library...😃 Bye bye !!