CHAPTER-27

Y/n's POV:

After Jungkook left me at home I went inside and after removing my shoes I went and sat on the sofa with a confused face.

I was really not able to understand why the hell was Jungkook behaving like that with eunwoo. I need to know the real resin behind all this, I must ask Jungkook only. He can only answer to all my questions.

I moved inside my room and get inside the bathroom. I got fresh up and came out in my pink pyjamas. I sat in front of my mirror and looked at myself. My mind flashed the time when I got married with Jungkook forcefully. I glanced at the wedding ring in my finger and touched it.

I remember the first kiss we had in the classroom. My face heated and I looked back in mirror to find myself getting pink. I touched my face and frowned.

"Ohh my god....why am I blushing, am I starting to like him-......no no no !! But why was he behaving so possessive whenever eunwoo was near me??"

Ughh my mind is completely messed up and I don't know what to think anymore. Let him come home then I'll ask everything.

I was applying lotion on my arms when I heard some noise coming from downstairs, i flinched and worst scenario started playing in my mind as to who it can be, some thief or any drunk man...ohh my god what should I do now.

I stood up from the dressing table and searched for my phone to call someone. I looked everywhere but I can't find my phone.

"Have I left it downstairs only ??"

I smacked my forehead and groaned in annoyance. I searched for a good weapon to hit on the head of the thief if he tried to do something.

A vase was lying on my bedside table filled with flowers, i removed the flower keeping it on the bed and held the vase tightly with my both hands. Tip toeing I walked upto the door of my room and opened the lock slowly.

I heard someone climbing the stairs which was on my right side. I hid behind the wall and when I heard the footsteps nearing i closed my eyes and shouted.

"Stay wherever y-you are, I have a g-gun and if you come any near I'll...shoot !!"

I heard the person coming near and due to fear i didn't opened my eyes and shouted again.

"I said don't move, i have a gun and i-i ca....ahhhhhh"

I screamed when a rough hand holded my wrist softly. My heartbeat increased on its own and i slowly opened my eyes in fear to look at the intruder.

"You have a gun??...nice gun"

The black charcoal eyes infront of me stared back at me with adoration. I was hell confused at how it can be possible, am I imagining Jungkook everywhere. Is my mind playing tricks on me.

"Heyy...where are you lost hm?"

He left my wrist and waved his hand in front of my face and i blinked. He chuckled at me and then shook his head slightly.

"So it was y-you...who came now??"

"Yeah...you thought a robber came?"

He counter questioned me while looking back at the vase in my hands and moved away slowly. I felt embarrassed when he started chuckling. I turned and ran back in my room closing the door and resting my back on the door.

"What the hell was that??...ughhh why does it happens with me only ??"

I internally screamed and plopped on my bed burying my face inside the pillow.

Author's POV:

Jungkook got inside his room while a faint smile was resting on his face, he was shocked to see y/n with closed eyes holding a vase and saying she has a gun. She was looking damn cute in her pink pyjamas.

He laughed again and sat on the bed when his eyes diverted to his bruised hand which was red due to all the beatings. He sighed looking at it and moved towards his side drawer taking out the first aid box. 

He cleaned his wound and bandaged it and changed his clothes into some comfortable ones. His stomach grumbled and he groaned realising he hasn't eaten anything since afternoon.

He went out of his room and looked at the door in front of him, he was confused whether to knock on her door or not. After debating, he knocked and a couple of minutes later the door opened and y/n looked at him.

"I'm hungry, is there anything to eat??" 

"Yeah..some bibimbap is there, I'll heat it come"

She replied and walked downstairs followed by Jungkook. She moved towards the kitchen and took out the food placing it inside the microwave.

She heated it and after taking it out, placed it on the dining table where Jungkook was sitting, she took some for herself too because she has not eaten too and it was night time already.

While eating her eyes went on Jungkook's hands which has bandage on it. She frowned while looking at it. Jungkook saw her looking at his hands and coughed slowly. She looked at him and passed him a glass of water then asked.

"How have you gotten it....as far as I remember it was not in the morning"

"I...I was riding a bike and it...slipped due to which I had a bruise"

Jungkook lied while eating his food but y/n was not convinced. She had a keen eyes and knew that Jungkook was lying to her. She raised her one brow and pressed her lips in a straight line.

"What??"

"Tell me the truth...I know you are lying, if you had slipped then you would have got hurt on your face, arms, hands etc....but why only knuckles are wounded ??"

"I don't know, I'm thankful that I've not got much hurt....do you want a person to get injured completely in an accident ??"

Jungkook mocked her but was controlling his smile at her grumpy expression and caring self.

"No..it's not like that...but...be careful"

She said and the smile which Jungkook was suppressing came out at her words.
After eating she took the plates and kept it in the kitchen and saw that Jungkook went and sat on the couch while using his phone.

After washing the plates she wiped her hands and went and sat on the couch too. She was looking at him and thinking if she should ask him or not.

"Umm...Jungkook ??"

"Yeah"

He replied without looking at her and she grumbled at his response. This time he looked at her with a raised brow. His eyes went to her cute pout and he swallow and averted his eyes.

"I wanted to ask something"

She said slowly and he asked he what while keeping his phone aside giving her full attention. He thought she wanted to get comfortable with him by initiating a conversation. But his jaw clenched after hearing her words.

"Why you and eunwoo always seem to hate each other??"
_________________________________________
Sorry for the late update but hope you enjoyed this part too 💜

I really want to thank to all my readers whose comment and love encourages me and I feel loved. And thnxx to my silent readers too 😁

Next update after 35 votes....so fill the comment section with your views.