CHAPTER-26

Author's POV:

It was the last class of today and after attending it y/n was walking out with Jennie. While walking they were talking about random stuff when an idea came in y/n's mind and she smirked.

"Jennie...you remember your dare ??"

Y/n asked very sweetly while smirking and Jennie stopped and looked with widened eyes. She fake coughed a little and nodded at y/n.

"Y-yeah..i remember it" she replied.

"So, when are you going to complete it....and who is that lucky person huh??"

Y/n asked while teasing her and bumping her shoulder with her causing a crimson  hue crept on Jennie's cheek.

"Umm...I'm not ready yet"

She replied and tucked a strand of hair behind her ears. Y/n chuckled at her cuteness.

"Ok as you say, but not much time okay"

Y/n said and Jennie nodded while smiling lightly.

"....but atleast tell me the name !!"

Jennie whined and hit y/n's shoulder lightly causing her to laugh. After that Jennie went away and y/n kept walking when out of sudden eunwoo came in front of her causing her to stop abruptly.

She was going to bump in him but stopped while putting her hands on her chest. She smiled when she saw eunwoo smiling at her.

"Hii y/n...how are you"

"Hii..I'm good and you?"

Y/n replied not knowing that her husband was already watching them talk. He was now fuming in anger by seeing eunwoo again approaching y/n and talking.

"Why you didn't accept my request I have send on that day?"

He asked after some talks to which y/n frowned thinking about the requests she has got till now. She always have some friend request on insta so she didn't remember eunwoo sending her any.

"I...did you send me ?"

She asked confused and eunwoo nodded his head while taking out his phone. He opened his profile and showed her. She chuckled while remembering once she has seen it but not accepted.

"Ohh...so it was you, I'm sorry I didn't recognise due to the shadow also i didn't noticed carefully your name"

She said while chuckling nervously and he smiled while looking at her beautiful face. His eyes examined her every features, from eyes to her lips everything and licked his lips.

Something was going on in his mind which y/n was unable to recognise and understand while Jungkook who knows him from the starting had now enough of him. He needed to teach him a good lesson.

He marched towards them and pulled y/n by her arms towards himself. She stumbled and frowned while seeing Jungkook's behaviour.

"J-jungkook what are you doing"

She asked when his hold on her arm tightened and his eyes throwing daggers to the boy standing in front of them.

"Let's go y/n"

He said because he doesn't want y/n to watch him beat mercilessly. He wanted first to take y/n home then handle him.

"Ohh dude...why are you always behind her ??...leave her if she doesn't want to go with you"

He said while smirking knowing how to trigger him. Jungkook has enough of his shit but somehow he controlled.

"Don't blabber shit with your dirty mouth, stay in your limits otherwise it would end very bad with you"

Jungkook said with clenched jaw and held y/n's hands softly this time and went away towards his car.

Eunwoo saw them moving towards jungkook's car and y/n before entering looked at both of them and sat inside. They were now settled in the car and Jungkook started the engine riding in a fast way towards their house.

His jaw was clenched badly and eyes all red with anger, he wanted to punch and beat him till he faint but he wasn't alone, y/n was along with him and he doesn't want to do anything which cause y/n to think bad of him anymore.

They reached home and y/n looked back at him. She was thinking of asking something but looking at his face she shut her mouth and opened her seatbelt. She opened her side of the door and was going to step out when he stopped her.

"You go, I'll come later"

He said which made y/n to frown but she didn't asked anything and silently nodded her head at him before going out of the car and walking inside their house unlocking it with the keys.

Jungkook's POV:

How the hell that bastard is coming near y/n, what does he thinks of himself....that he can make any girl fall in his trap and then he can ruin her. I've seen it once and I'm not letting him do that again with a girl, let alone y/n.

I drove towards his house, I know that he will be there. Today he has crossed his line which he shouldn't have and I've had enough.

I knocked on his door harshly and soon he opened the door. I greeted him with a punch which made him lose balance and stumbled backwards. I came inside taking the opportunity and held his collar punching him hard.

I was again to to beat him when he stopped my hand and smirked at me while blood flowing from his nose. This time he punched back with full force and was going to beat me but I blocked him with my arm.

I pushed him and stepped on him beating him mercilessly while saying.

"What do you think huh...that girls are like a toy, you can use them and throw whenever you want"

"But you were also with me"
He said while his lips bled.

"I was but not at the time you did that disgusting thing with Ela...I was stopping you but you are a demon in the form of human"

I kept beating him until he was half conscious. I stopped when his eyes were half open but still he was smirking. I left him there after kicking him in his stomach and warning him last time.

"Stay the fuck away from y/n...I'm telling you last time because I don't want you to die so easily. It's your last chance....i I ever saw you near her I'm not going to spare your life...mark my words eunwoo"

I said and went out of his house sitting back in my car. A loud laughter was heard which made me clench my jaw. He is sure such a pyscho. 

I looked at my knuckles which were bruised up and bleeding slightly. Seeing blood on my hands i remember the past which was always on my mind after what happened to Ela.

I have tried to forget the incident but after seeing eunwoo back in University the past came as a flashback going in front of my eyes and my face became blank.
________________________________________
Next update after 30 votes.
Till then comment how it was.
Sorry for the fight part if it was bad, I suck at writing fight scenes 😁