CHAPTER-12

Author's POV: (on the wedding day)

Y/n's mother went upstairs and knocked on the door of y/n while saying, "y/n, get up, are you going to sleep on your wedd-..." She was cut off by the door getting opened and there stood y/n.

"Good morning, and I'm awake, will i sleep on my most special day??" She asked while smiling.Her mother shake her head in no and came inside, she took y/n's hand and sat on the bed.

"You know from today you will be a grown pretty young lady, you will have many responsibility, you have to take care of yourself and your new family, i always pray and will keep praying to God for your happy life".

After this listening to this y/n had tears in her eyes, she suddenly hugged her mother and start crying, her mother hugged her back and stroke her back.

They were having a mother daughter time. Suddenly her father entered and saw both of them hugging each other.

After parting they saw him standing there, he came near her and put his hand on her head in a loving way, afterall a father is a father no matter how strict or cold he is!!

"We will miss you" it was enough for y/n as she hugged her father too. "Enough enough, now no more crying and all, you will get dark circles on your pretty face dear, and your husband will not like that"

Her mother said as she saw y/n was crying badly. Y/n chuckled while some tears were on her cheeks. All laughed and went downstairs for going to the venue directly.

Time skip- (At the venue)

"Y/n-ah, how much will you eat give some to your pretty cousin too" Y/n's cousin, Lee ji-eun.

Whom everyone calls iu said to y/n who was eating ramyon which iu brought for her because y/n was hungry and told her to bring

"You will get fat, then you will be no more be pretty, think once again before asking" y/n said to her who pouted listening to her words.

They were sitting in the room in which y/n was going to be get dressed and her makeup will be done. All the others are downstairs and her mother and father are looking at every single things that they are perfect or not.

Y/n was eating and talking with iu when they heard a knock on the door of the room, iu got up and went to look who is there, when she saw the makeup artist and other helpers she let them in.

"Hello Miss Y/n, hope you are fine, kindly sit here comfortably and we will start our work" the lady said and y/n smiled at her and sat on the chair infront of which there was a huge mirror.

After sometime-

The makeup was done and y/n went and change in her bridal dress, iu helped her to wear it properly as she was her close cousin.

(Her bridal dress)

Now y/n was looking like a beautiful bride ready to be taken to the aisle. Her mother and father came in the room and they all did a family hug.

Her mother was having tears in her eyes due to both happiness and sadness that her daughter is getting married.

"Ready? My lovely daughter" her father asked as she nodded slowly, "let's go" he replied and gave his hand, y/n linked her arms with her father and walked out of the room.

Y/n's POV:

I walked down the aisle with my arms  linked with dad, my face was covered by the see through veil, i can see everyone through it. I saw Jungkook standing in his tuxedo looking all handsome.

 I saw Jungkook standing in his tuxedo looking all handsome

(Jungkook's dress)

He looked in our direction and slowly i began getting nervous.

We reached to the stage and dad gave my hands towards Jungkook and said, "Dear son, take care of my princess" he took my hands in his with a smile and dad walked back.

We were now standing facing eachother and at our side the priest was standing. He started to start the rituals.

"Jeon Jungkook do you accept Lee y/n as your wife in every happiness, in all your problems and be with her until death do apart"

"Yes, i do" he said while looking straight in my eyes and put the ring in my ring finger.

Lee y/n do you accept Jeon Jungkook as your husband in every happiness, in all your problems and be with her until death do apart"

"Y-yes, i do" i replied while shuttering and put the ring in his finger.

"Now i pronounce you both as husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" the priest said and i was little shocked because i forgot about the kiss. Now i was getting nervous when I saw him getting close to me i tightly closed my eyes and...

He pecked on my checks and whispered in my ears, "You thought I will kiss you, never !!"

We both parted and looked at the guests, i saw that my mother was having tears in her eyes. After that we cut the wedding cake and celebrated our wedding.
_________________________________________

Enjoy and keep voting and supporting me 😊
Love you all chubbies ❣️
Bye !!