CHAPTER-20

Y/n's POV:

I walked and reached the main gate and entered inside. While walking ahead I saw his car getting parked. My eyes automatically got rolled and I went forward where my friends were waiting for me like always.

A smile immediately appeared on my face and I jogged towards them and waved at them while smiling. They all looked towards me warmly.

"Hii dear y/niee" Rose exclaimed with joy and i couldn't help but broke into grinning face.

"Hello my lovely friends...how are you all" I asked back.

"We all are good, what about you??" Jisoo asked. "I'm also good" i replied back.

"Shall we head to the class o wanna grab something to eat" Jennie asked everyone while eyeing Lisa who was smiling sheepishly towards us. I shook my head at her while smiling.

"Let's go in the canteen, it's looking like someone stomach wants food" I told while all laughed at my statement.

We headed towards the canteen and grabbed some snacks to eat before the class starts. After we went in our class and sat at out places.

Soon our first class begin and the lecturer came and started teaching us. We all noted down the points and focused on the class.

It was now the second class of the day which was Mr min's class. He came and he also started teaching, when all the remaining part was over he said.

"Hope you all must have completed the work I have given you all to do" he asked while sternly looking at everyone and I saw everyone nodding their head at him.

I thought about my project and remembered we doesn't have much work left, only a little to do and then it will be done. He smiled while looking at the nodding heads which meant all have completed.

"Okay, so you all remember that tomorrow is the submission date, isn't it" he asked and all replied with a yess.
He smiled at everyone and left the class as the break time got started.

"Is your's and jungkook's project is completed??" Jennie asked when Mr. Min was gone and I looked at her happily.

"Yeah, it is" i replied back and he eyes widened which made me confused.

"Really, you both have completed or....is it only you who completed it all alone, because as far as I know Jungkook has never completed any assignment" she asked and complained me about him which made me chuckle.

"What??" She asked when she saw I was chuckling.

"Ohh dear, do you think I'll spare him and complete it alone?!!" I asked while laughing again.

"That means, he has helped and you both completed together" she said and i nodded while saying yeah.

First she was shocked but then a relief smile came over her face which made me smile too.

After all the classes-

We all walked towards outside when i remembered that my walled is not in my pocket. I searched for it in my bag but it wasn't there as well. I started to get panic when Jennie asked me.

"Are you searching something y/n??" I nodded at her and she saw my worried face and held my hand.

"What is it, is something lost??" She asked again.

"Yeah, I can't find my wallet, its not in my pocket neither in my bag" i replied while running a hand over my hair and getting tensed.

"First calm down, we will find it don't worry...hmm??"

"But I can't go home if i didn't found it back" i said while looking here and there.

"Then I'll drop you to your house...and what if it's fallen down here somewhere or maybe in the class"

She said while assuring me and i nodded at her when i felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Jungkook looking worriedly towards me, i raised my eyebrow at him while my Jennie watched us.

"What happen??" He asked me which made me roll my eyes.

"None of your business" i replied when I saw him smirking.

"Y/n, let's go in the class and find it" Jennie said to me while holding my hand when we heard his voice.

"I can help if you are finding something"

I turned my head at him and saw him smiling at me mischievously but his eyes showed the opposite. I found concern for me it those eyes.

I didn't said anything and Jennie pulled me forward.

Jungkook's POV:

When i saw her getting panic over something and looking her and there as of searching something i sensed that she must have lost something.

So I asked if I can help her but she didn't said anything. I was going to follow her when I felt an arm around my shoulder. I looked at my side and saw Taehyung smiling or more like smirking at me.

I made a what face and he just smirked more at me.

"Where were you going??" He asked while looking straight.

"To annoy her, wanna join??" I replied and he chuckled while nodding. As if he was reading my thoughts what is going on my mind.

We walked forward towards her direction and saw her entering our class in which we attended the lectures.

We both silently entered the class and stood at a corner watching them. They both were on their knees and looking across the floor.

They were searching every corner and I saw Taehyung looking at me confused as to what are they doing.

"They are searching something y/n has lost" i whispered silently and he nodded when all of a sudden they saw us talking to eachother.

Taehyung smiled nervously at them when I heard something. I looked around and thought where the sound came from. But shrugged it off and faked a smile at the glaring girls.

"What are you two doing here??" Jennie asked while putting her hands on her hips. I saw Taehyung scratching his neck nervously. I was confused at why he was behaving this way.

"We...h-he was coming here so I followed him and came" he said while putting all the blame on me. My eyes snapped at him and he smiled at me.

"May I know why the hell did you followed us here" this time it was y/n who asked while glaring at me.

"To help you, simple" I said casually and saw her squinting her eyes.

"Did I asked your help...no then why are you both here, see I'm already very tensed don't make me more annoyed" she said while sitting on one of the chair and I saw her face getting dull all of a sudden.

"Is something lost??" Taehyung asked them and they nodded at him.

"Yeah, she lost her wallet somewhere here but not sure" Jennie replied while again starting to search.

"Ohhkk...we will help you, don't worry" he said and i too nodded.

"So, you two go and search in the hallway and corridor and we will search here" Jennie said and y/n stood up and went around looking for her wallet.

I and Taehyung went near the door. I opened the door but it didn't got opened. What the hell !! I tried again but again I failed to open. I looked at Taehyung and saw the same look in his eyes as mine.

"It's not opening" I said to him and he  also tried but failed like me.The girls saw us still in the class and asked us what happened now.

"The door is not opening, I think we are l-locked inside"
_________________________________________

Hope you have enjoyed guyss 💜
SO VOTE AND COMMENT TOO 🙂