CHAPTER-25

Author's POV:

Another day with a fresh air surrounding y/n's room, filled with chirping noise of birds and soft rays of sun falling softly on her face made her to stir in her beautiful sleep.

She tossed in another direction continued to sleep but, her sleep was disturbed by a subtle knock on the door. Her brows scrunched and a pout emerged on her lovely face hearing the noise.

She didn't opened her eyes nor woke up but the other person has swore to wake her up. The knocking continued and y/n sat up on the bed rubbing her eyes slowly.

She opened her eyes and look beside her at the table clock, it was 7:30 am in the morning, quite early for her. She tossed the duvet when she again heard the  knocking.

Angrily she moved took a band and tied her hair into a messy bun and opened the door. As soon as she saw the person infront of her, an annoyed expression crossed her face. The person was non other than Jungkook.

"Good morning" 

He wished her while grinning and she raised her one brow.

"What do you want ??"

The first thing she said was this which made the smile from Jungkook's face to drop and look at her with done face.

"Is this the first thing you say while waking up...I wished you so nicely, can you not wish me back??"

He asked and y/n faked a smile and said.

"Ohh is it so??....first you woke me up from my precious sleep, second you were knocking continuously and out of that you want me to wish you back ?? Seriously"

She said while screaming the last part and Jungkook moved back a little because of her sudden outburst.

"If you don't tell me why you are here then I'm going"

Y/n said and slammed the door on jungkook's face who was going to ask her about the breakfast. He then looked at the closed door and went back downstairs.

He moved in the kitchen and looked here and there searching something to eat. He opened the fridge and saw nothing interesting except an apple.

He took it out along with some juice and washed the apple before eating. He sat on the couch in the living room and turned on the tv. He began to eat while watching and switching some channels.

'What has happened, nothing interesting is on any of the channels'

He thought and put it off when he saw y/n coming downstairs all ready in her casuals.

He was busy staring at her when he saw her standing infront of him and saying something.

"Are you even listening...where are you lost..idiot"

She said and moved back in the kitchen. Y/n took out the ingredients and started to make breakfast for both of them.

After she was done, she washed her hands and started to place the breakfast on the dining table, Jungkook came and sat on one of the chairs and started to eat. She had made teokbokki with eggs and balong with bacon.

'He has totally gone mad' y/n thought while eating her food. After eating she did the dishes and moved inside her room to take her bag along with the project they had to submit today. It was somehow completed by y/n with little help of Jungkook.

She moved out and went downstairs to see him waiting for her. He was already wearing his bag along with his shoes, she moved near the door and wore her Snickers and went out of the house.

Jungkook came behind her and locked the door before entering their car. She was already sitting inside, he started the engine and they went to the university together.