CHAPTER-08

Jungkook's POV:

After coming home i remembered that i have to make project with Y/n, so i thought to message her, but then an idea popped in my head.

I decided to go to her house, but i don't know where she lives, so i asked mom and she started to tease me.

I arrived at her house and saw her mom opening the door, she let me in and before i tell why i came, she herself told that I must be here for the project!! It means that she had already told her.

I was sitting in the hall and wondering where is she, then i saw her coming downstairs rubbing her eyes, she looked kinda cute, she was little shocked to see me here.

Her mom told her to take me in her room and complete our works, so now I'm in her room, it's beautiful, i mean her room.

In the room-

"Good, that you live in a proper way, as i don't like clumsy girls" i said looking around her room and noticing every things kept at their place perfectly

"So you expected me like other girls who throw their things here and there??" She asked me raising her one eyebrow.

"Yeah, maybe!! So what's the topic??" I  asked her, "Where were you, didn't you heard what Mr. Min was telling??" She asked me.

I know the topic but i was just asking her casually but i think she is in the mood to argue, "in the class only, i was just asking to know whether you remember or not".

"Ohh Mr. I clearly remember so no need to remind me" she said and i rolled my eyes. Then we both sat near her study table which was in her room, there was an extra chair so i sat on it.

Soon her mother came with snacks and juice and gave us. I was eating it when, "have you come here to enjoy or complete the project??" I stopped eating and looked at her with 'are you serious' look.

"Ok ok fine, what i have to do??" I asked as i don't know what to do in these boring projects. She told me that i have to search some information about the given topic and just like that we started to do our tasks.

Y/n's POV:

After working and writing some important points we were tired. I saw him doing his work properly, i thought that he was a badboy and will order me to do all the works but he is helping and working together which i liked.

Now I'm leaning on my chair and looking at him who is sleeping....yes he is sleeping putting his head on the table and looking like a small baby.

I don't know but seeing him like this makes me feel differently, some feelings which are unknown to me, he looks so relaxed and cute while sleeping, otherwise he is a jerk who doesn't miss a second to annoy or irritate me

Looking at his face properly for the first time i noticed his every features, his sharp nose, pink lips, sharp jaw, puffy cheeks, fair skin, perfect hair falling on his forehead......ohh godd!! I am admiring him, non other than my bully.

I shaked my head but then i thought is it wrong to admire the person who is going to be your husband in few days??

Ofcourse no, because even if he is my bully we will marry each other. He will be my husband and I will be his wife, and a wife has all right to stare or admire her husband as much as she want, isn't it??

_________________________________________

So do you enjoy reading it?? Plzz comment and let me know what you think and don't forget to vote 😊💖
Till then bye bye and stay safe chubbies ❣️