CHAPTER-14

Y/n's POV:

Right now i was stuck whether to go to him or not, but i have to even if i don't want. I walked out of my room and went to his room slowly, i stand outside near his door and raised my hand to knock, i was going to knock when I saw he opened the door.

My hand was in air, i fastly lowered my hand and looked at him with innocent eyes. He furrowed his eyebrows at me getting confused as till now why haven't I changed my dress.

"A-ah, j-jungkook, umm m-my...." I closed my eyes because why i shuttered. He raised his brows and asked, "what my??" I looked down and continued, "My....gown's zip is s-stuck, i cannot o-open it" i saw him looking at me from up to down asking again.

"So, what can I do??" I bite my lips at his stupid question and thought, 'really he is a stupid'.

"So, can you help me" i asked him more like whispered to him. He came forward and i started to back away. He held my arms and stopped me from backing away.

"Should I help you here only or should we go in your room" he asked while holding my arms. "I-in my room" i replied while clutching the gown in my fist tightly.

"Then let's go, why are you going backwards??" He asked annoyingly and then he started to walk towards my room, i followed him and we get inside my room.

"Turn" i turned my back towards him at his words. He removed my hairs slowly from the back and kept it aside on my right shoulder.

His finger slowly got brushed with my neck while doing that. I shivered from inside and got goosebumps all over. I felt that he hold the chain of my gown and started to pull down. But it was not coming, i think it's stuck.

He tried again and all of a sudden it got open full making my whole back in front of him. But what made me more shocked was that he slowly touched my back with his fingers and my eyes got widen.

I quickly hold the gown from front to prevent it from falling and turned around. "Leave" i said to him. "Huh??" "I said, leave now" i said while glaring at him.

He quickly turned and walked out of the room closing the door. I breathed out and hurriedly got inside the bathroom.

Jungkook's POV:

I came back in my room and recalled what just happened now, why i did that, what happened to me all of a sudden seeing her like that. 'Control yourself Jeon, u have to make her suffer not fall for her, and also she is just your wife, you don't love her !!'

I said to myself and laid on my bed and closed my eyes. As soon as I closed my eyes, her back view came infront of my eyes, i shrugged her thoughts and soon got in a deep slumber.

Y/n's POV:

I was shocked to the core at how can he do that with me, even after hating me, does he loves me..?? No no, it's clear that he hates me, then why..ahh!!

I then changed into my night dress and laid on my bed

I then changed into my night dress and laid on my bed. I thought to call mom and ask her if i will go to university tomorrow or not, but i stopped because it's late night and they must be sleeping so I kept the phone aside and pulled the duvet and slept.

Next day-

I woke up with the sound of alarm which i set yesterday to get up at time, i turned it off and rubbed my eyes. I got off the bed and got in the bathroom to get fresh.

I did my morning routine and changed into a nice dress

I did my morning routine and changed into a nice dress. I applied moisturizer and applied lip balm. I picked my phone and thought to call mom as it was 7: 30 am, she must be awake by now.

I called her and after some rings she picked up.

"Good morning mom" i greeted her, "Good morning my dear, how are you??" She asked, "I'm fine mom, how are you and dad?" "we are also good, so have you made breakfast for you both?" She asked again making ne realise i have not made anything.

"No not yet, what should I make?" I asked getting worried, "ohh my silly girl, make pancakes and waffles it will be better" she replied while chuckling.

"Ok mom, but what if he doesn't like that?" I asked thinking what if he don't like to eat that."Today you make and if he tells anything than make according to his likes, simple..now go" she told making me understand.

"Wait mom, i called you because i have to ask something" i told her not to cut the call. "Ohh, then ask" she replied. "Mom, should I go to university today or not??"

"Umm, maybe you should not go, but if he agrees then you can go, afterall you both are studying and if he goes then what you will do alone" she told, yeah she is right, I should go after making breakfast.

"Sure mom, i will ask him, now bye I'm going to make breakfast, take care and say morning to dad too, love you" i said and she also said to take care and cut the call.

I hurriedly went out of my room and went downstairs and go towards the kitchen. I opened the shelf door and saw all the ingredients kept, i collect all the necessary items and put it on the counter and started to make pancakes and waffles.

Jungkook's POV:

I got up and went in the bathroom to get fresh, i wore my clothes and went out of my room, i saw beside my room that her room's door was open. It means she is awake, good

 It means she is awake, good

(Ignore the cap)

She maybe left for the university, but wait....now who will give me breakfast?? I have to make by myself?? Ohh no. Thinking this all i went downstairs and saw which widened my eyes...
_________________________________________

Cliffhanger, hahaha!!
Hii chubbies, how are you all. I saw many of you are reading but not voting, at least vote guys!! I'll be very happy, but I'll get more happier if you comment too😃
So don't be a silent reader..
Bye 💖