CHAPTER-28

Author's POV:

Why you and eunwoo always seem to hate each other??

Y/n asked Jungkook whose face had a blank expression hearing his name. He didn't reply her and took his phone and got up ready to head back in his room but was stopped by y/n holding his wrist.

"What has happened...tell me??"

She spoke with a hard expression and Jungkook turned around to face her. He was not anticipating a questionable y/n who was ready to ask him about eunwoo.

"It's... nothing"

He told her and yanked her hand.

"Then why you don't allow me to talk with him...why you always became angry by seeing him....why do you always drag me away from him...tell me"

Y/n shouted at him because she has had enough of him behaving like that with her whenever she was around eunwoo. Hearing her shout Jungkook had now his eyes widened.

Y/n was now panting due to screaming. She slouched back on the couch and put her hands over her face covering it. Jungkook understood that, now or then y/n has to know about eunwoo, so why not now. He slowly moved towards her and again sat beside her.

"Y/n...I'll tell you what has happened....but promise me you would never go near him...Never"

Jungkook said and y/n looked at him with confused look but somehow nodded. He slowly smiled at her.

Flashback-

"Jungkook oppa"

A cute girl screamed when she saw Jungkook walking ahead of her. Jungkook turned around at the voice and chuckled looking at the girl running towards him. She came and halted near him and started panting.

"Why are you so fast ??"

"I'm not fast Ela...you are very slow like a turtle"

Jungkook smacked her head which made the girl to pout. She folded her hands and huffed turning her back towards him.

"Is our buttercup angry on me??"

Jungkook asked with a baby voice which caused Ela to chuckle. She turned around and showed her tongue at him and started running further.

She was running while looking back at him when she didn't noticed when she bumped in a boy which made them to fall on the ground together.

Both their eyes widened and Jungkook immediately ran and made them stand up.

"I'm sorry"

"It's...o-ok"

The boy was non other than eunwoo, Jungkook best friend more like a brother. He was awestruck by Ela's beauty. He was not able to take off his eyes from her who was busy making her hair and dress proper.

"Eunwoo...you remember I always told you about my childhood friend who left to London because of her father's transfer??"

Jungkook said with excitement while holding Ela's wrist making her look back at eunwoo.

"Yeah...i remember"

"She is the one Kang Ela...she moved back to Busan this month"

"Ohh nice...I'm Cha Eunwoo, jungkook's bestfriend"

This was all he could tell about himself because he was at loss of words. Ela bowed slightly and said hii to him because she was an introvert for strangers. But once she get close with someone she gets very comfortable, just as she was with Jungkook.