CHAPTER-24

Jungkook's POV:

I was walking along with y/n by my side. My car was inside the university's parking so we cannot go home with car.
The moon was shining today and the moonlight was falling softly on her face making her look beautiful.

By now Jennie and Taehyung had walked to their home. I have assured Jennie that I'll drop y/n off and she also said that she can go because she didn't wanted anyone to know that we live together under the same roof.

So now we were walking silently on the vacant road towards our house. I kept walking while sparing a glance towards her time by time.

The night was great and cold breeze was blowing. When i again looked towards her i saw that she was shivering. She had wore a top  and jeggings with no jacket.

"Are you....feeling cold ??" I asked her to which she nodded slightly.

"Let's go to a cafe nearby" I said and held her hands in mine leading her towards the direction of cafe.

She didn't protested and I guess she was hungry too which made me let out a inaudible chuckle. We entered the cafe and sat at the last seat. When I saw she was comfortable I asked her what would she take.

"Hot chocolate please" she replied slowly and i nodded. I went and said our orders which was two hot chocolates and sandwiches too.

I came back and sat on my chair. She was looking outside and I was staring at her, she shifted lightly and i averted my gaze from her.

Soon our orders came and when her gaze fall on the sandwiches, she frowned lightly making me smile at her adorable expression.

"I was hungry, so i thought to order two, for you also...maybe you are hungry too"

I said while glancing at her showing that I just did that without knowing, Otherwise i know she was hungry.

She took the hot chocolate and sipped it slowly and sighed in contentment. I looked at my hot chocolate and started to drink it. It was indeed feeling different today, the reason was unknown.

Y/n's POV:

Although I was sipping my hot chocolate and my eyes were focused on it, I can sense a certain stare on me. I looked up to find Jungkook looking at me while eating his sandwich, as soon as I looked back at him, he averted his gaze from me.

I scrunched my brows in confusion, I was really confused after he has kissed me. He was behaving different since then.

"Is something there on my face ??" I asked.

"Yeah...bea-.....I mean little hot chocolate"

He said and I asked where.

"At the corner of your l-lips"

He said while shuttering, I took a napkin and started to wipe my lips. He took another napkin and came little forward and started to wipe it.

My eyes widened at his gesture, what has happened to him. Had he hit his head somewhere or a mad dog has bitten him?? He is nowhere near to that old Jungkook who used to annoy and bully me. Is he same ?? No something fishy is there, I must find it...yeah !!

He moved back and I started to eat my sandwich while looking down lost in my thoughts. As soon as I finished mine, we stood up. He moved towards the counter and I followed him.

I was going to take out my wallet, the same wallet because of which we were stuck in the room. Jennie had found that and handed me after we found that we were locked.

I was going to pay the bill but saw that he put the cash on the counter and my eyebrows scrunched on its own at his unusual behaviour. We silently moved out of the cafe and started to walk home.
-------

We reached home and i immediately removed my Snickers and popped on the sofa while closing my eyes, getting little relaxed on it. I heard a faint chuckle and I shook my head lightly.

The couch near me sank a bit indicating he was sitting beside me. I opened my eyes and saw that he was using phone. When i sat a bit straight he looked at me. 

"Do you want me to do something for you?" I asked and he shook his head in negative.

"Then, do you want a favour from me"

I asked again and saw him chuckling, he put his phone on the table infront of us and sat while resting his back on the couch.

"Then, do you w-..."

I was going to ask again something but he cut me off in between and said.

"Why are you getting tensed by these thoughts, relax...I'm not going to make you do anything for me"

"So why are you suddenly behaving so nicely with me??"

I asked the question which was on my mind since past few hours making me so confused.

"It depends on my mood how I behave"

He said while smiling lightly. I looked down and started to think.

"...are you not happy with this behaviour, should i behave like before ??"

He asked while smirking at me and my eyes lift up to look at him. I huffed loudly and stood from there moving towards the stairs towards my room.

I entered inside and after putting my phone in charge moved inside the bathroom to get a shower.

All the while my mind was thinking about him, I don't know why but again and again the kiss was flashing infront of my eyes. I shook my head and moved out and took out my pyjamas.

I wore them and popped on the soft bed, ohh how i missed my fluffy bed !! As soon as i laid on the bed under the duvet,  my eyelids became heavy and I slept.
_________________________________________

Someone is feeling something for someone, isn't it??
Tell me your views on it and next update will be after 20 comments and vote 💜

🎊 A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎊 to you all, may this year brings peace and happiness in our lives and all around the world !!