CHAPTER-06

Y/n's POV:

After that incident i walked back to where my friends were, in the cafeteria sitting and talking like they have came to enjoy !!

I went near them and said, "girls! Have you got yourselves anything ??" They shaked their head in no, i looked at my wrist watch and saw that 8 minutes were left before our classes start.

"Then why are you all waiting, you were hungry na??" I asked them especially lisa, she showed me her teeth and said,

"I thought when you will come we all will order together" and all nodded with her,
I smiled at them thinking how cute and lovely they are and sat at the chair left for me,

"i already had my breakfast at home so I'm full, and you were hungry...ok ok now let's not waste our time and order something for our cutiepie"

I said and they all ordered something for themselves while i just took orange juice for myself....After eating and all we all went to our respective classes.

In the class-

As i was going to enter our class while talking with Jennie i saw that Jungkook inside the class standing near the teacher's table and talking, when he saw me he looked at me with a smirk and started to come near me.

For a second i gulped being nervous at the thought that what will he do now infront of everyone but i shrugged that and glared at him.

"Good morning miss Y/n" he greeted then came near my ear and whispered, "or should I say soon to be wifey" he backed away and winked without getting anyone noticed.

I clenched my fist and said, "good morning !! How can my morning be good if i see you in the morning itself"

I then went from there and sat near Jennie who was waiting for me at our seats. Soon the teacher came and all the students sat at their respective places while Jungkook sat at the seat which was beside me but in the next row.

I then started to concentrate on the class because i came here for studying not to waste my precious time on stupid things and peoples!!

Time skip-

The bell rang and the teacher left giving us so much work to do, "Y/n I'm going, you can go and wait for me I'll be coming" she said and ran fast and i chuckled at her behaviour understanding where she want to go.

I kept all my things in my bag and stand to go when someone hold my wrist stopping me from going further, i became stiffed at the touch because it was the first time someone else rather than my family members have touched me.

I turned around and saw Jungkook, i pulled my hand back and asked him being annoying already, "what do you want now??" He didn't said anything but looked at me as if searching searching something and when he didn't get what he wanted he opened his mouth to speak.

"Where's you phone" "what will you do with my phone" i asked back, "I'll click my selfies" he said sarcastically and i rolled my eyes at his words.

"Just give me, i know you are not gonna tell your number infront of everyone so I'll save my number in your phone, now give" he said these while showing his hands.

"No need, just tell your number I'll save it myself, i have hands" i said while he just got annoyed and told his number. I don't give my phone to someone so easily and I'm not out of my mind that i will give my phone to him.

I saved it with Mr. Annoying name and called him as his phone rang he smiled seeing my number on his screen. I was lost staring at his smile 'ohh God how can his smile be so cute when his personality is just opposite' i thought to myself.

I shake my head removing the thoughts and saw him looking at me, "ok gotta see you soon to be wifey" he whispered the last part slowly and went away smirking.

I groaned in anger and walked from there to the cafeteria and saw the girls sitting there as usual and waiting for us. I go near them and sat at one of the chairs, "hii and where is Jennie" jisoo asked, "she is coming" i was saying when we all heard, "I'm here !!" Jennie came and we all talked and eat when out of nowhere Jennie asked me.

"Hey y/n, what was Jungkook saying in the morning to you??" I looked at her and thought what to reply now...

_________________________________________

Plzz vote and comment and share to all, love u all ☺️💕 till then bye