CHAPTER-07

Y/n's POV:

When Jennie asked me about the morning, i don't know what to reply so i just said, "ohh in the morning!! Nothing he was just as usual annoying me, what else can he do."

After that we all starred to eat while talking with eachother about how's the class going and how our bad teachers gave us so much homeworks to do.

Jungkook's POV:

Today i exchanged numbers with her, it's fun to tease her around always because i love to see her getting all annoyed by me, but I'm not like other bullies who beat and scare them.

First i thought to bully her so much but after the marriage thing came, i don't know why but I felt like i should not do that but it's not like i will treat her like princess.

It's just that she is also in the same situation which i am in, so I'll let her do whatever she wants, i mean job or whatever!! Because I'm not that bad who will snatch her freedom and lock her up in the house.

I also don't know how i agreed to marry her, it's like something in her is attracting me towards her, maybe because of her good nature, but I'll not fall for her. It's just a forced marriage and nothing else.

I was thinking all that when jimin hyung shaked me lightly pulling me out of my thoughts and asked, "hey, what are you thinking??" "Nothing".

Then they all started to talk and laugh, i didn't tell them about my marriage as i think they will make fun of me, because I'm the younger than all of them and getting married the first is little wierd, but what can I do??

The bell rang after sometime and i head towards my class with Taehyung hyung.

In the class-

Mr. Min entered the class and started to teach, ohh how boring it is to sit and study and on top of that in this boring old man's class, i know he is not old but for me he is!!

"So students, i thought to give you all projects to do, as it will help you all to understand the concept more clearly"
He said and told on which we have to make project, all the students made annoyed face.

"For making it little easy, i have decided that you will complete this project in pairs....so i will call out the names and you all can work with them and no one will change their partners" he said that and all looked at eachother.

I saw many of the girls were praying that they got their partners as me or some good looking boys, the teacher was calling out some names and i was wondering who will be my partner.

"So, the last pair is y/n and Jungkook" i was little bit surprised that i got her as my partner, see the fate man!! I looked at her with a smirk and saw that she was shocked.

"I hope it is clear for you all, i will collect the projects after two weeks, you have enough time, so make it properly and those who will not complete, detention for a whole week for them"

Mr. Min said and the class was over i saw that all went towards their partners and started to discuss, i casually went towards her table and said, "we are partners, isn't it" "yeah, what else??".

She replied and started to talk with Jennie, after that there were two more classes to attend and it all was over. I went to my home and straight go in my room and jumped on my bed getting relaxed !!

Y/n's POV:

When Mr. Min told us to do projects i was praying to make my partner Jennie, if not her then anyone who is good in studies and nature too, but when he made me and him as the pair, i was so much shocked!!

I don't know how will I handle him and complete my work with him, after the school i went to my house after biding with my friends.

At home-

I went inside and removed my shoes, mom saw me, "sweetie, you came, how was you collage today??" Mom asked me.

"It was pretty well, i got to make projects with a partner" i replied and sat on the couch to relax a bit, i know her reaction after i tell who is my partner.

"Ohh good" she said while sitting beside me, "it's Jungkook" i said and she was a little confused as what I am saying, "....my partner" i added further for clearing her confusion.

Her eyes widen a little and she looked happy, "amazing!! Now you both will get more close !! See, even god want you two to be together, isn't it" she said.

I rolled my eyes at her statement and replied lazily, "yeah, my fate!!"I went in my room to get fresh and i slept feeling little tired.

i wake up and heard some sounds coming from downstairs, i rubbed my eyes while walking downstairs.

I saw mom sitting and talking with Jungkook....wait whatt, Jungkook ??!! What is he doing here.

"It's good that you two exchanged your numbers, and also don't hesitate to come here, whenever you want you can come" she said and then saw me coming down.

"See Y/n has came, you can go and work together....y/n take Jungkook in your room and I'll bring snacks for you both" she said to me.

He looked towards me and i nodded at my mom, i gestured him to come with me. Thank god that i always keep my room neat and clean.

_________________________________________

Hey there!! Hope you are fine, enjoy reading and plzz vote and commen, I'll love it 💕😊, till then bye !!