CHAPTER-16

Y/n's POV:

I and Jennie were in the class and we were attentively listening to the lecture and writing our notes

I and Jennie were in the class and we were attentively listening to the lecture and writing our notes. I was little tired of writing so I thought of looking towards my bully.

I saw that Jungkook was playing with his pen and was looking least interested in the lecture. 'If he doesn't want to study, why is he wasting his parents money!' i thought to myself.

"Your ring is so beautiful y/n!!" Jennie exclamed with joy, i looked at my ring finger and i don't know i was lost looking at it when Jennie again asked.

"Where did you brought it, it's design is amazing" i nod in response and replied, "my....my c-cousin gifted me on my last birthday" she made and 'ohh' face and nod. We went back on listening to the teacher.

Mr min was teaching when he reminded us of the project, and my eyes widened because we have not completed it yet, i looked back at Jungkook and glared him. While he just chuckled looking at me.

"This nonsense jerk !! He is chuckling while I'm here getting worried about our project" i said to myself while getting little angry.

"Hey what happened, everything alright??" Jennie asked while keeping her hands on my shoulder.

"Y-yeah, everything's fine" i replied while smiling a little.

She smiled back and we started to write our notes and focused on listening to the lecture.

Time skip-

The classes went as usual and we were now keeping all the things in our bag. I was packing all the notes when all of a sudden someone bump thier shoulder with my shoulder causing me to stumble a little.

"Hey!! watch where you are going" i said while standing straight and when I looked who it was....it's was non other than my bully but also who is my husband !!

"Ohh really??" He turned and said while  looking at me and then smirked later.

"Why you always annoy her" Jennie asked him.

"So, should I love her??" He asked back in a sarcastic way.

"Leave him Jennie, let's go" i said while glaring him and walking away with her. I was walking past him when he held my wrist, i sighed and turned to face him.

Jungkook's POV:

I annoy her alot and really it's very funny to see her annoyed face. That old man reminded us of the project, i immediately looked towards her and saw her already glaring me.

I chuckled seeing her, and now i purposely bumped my shoulder with her to again annoy her and yes i was right!!

She was walking past me when i firmly held her wrist which was soft. She looked back with less interested face.

"Now what, let me go with Jennie" she said while making her wrist go out of my hold but i was not leaving. She glared when she saw I'm not letting her go.

"How will you go back home...sorry our home" i said the last part slowly while getting near her ears.

She had a blank face and was thinking something. I was continuously looking at her face while her mind was somewhere else but soon I shake my head slowly thinking what I am doing.

"Tell Mrs. Jeon" i smirked while saying.

"I..i will go by myself" she replied simply.

"But you can also go with me, as we will go at the same place" i stated the truth.

When i said that she looked at me with narrow eyes and i raised my eyebrow at her expression.

"Why are you being so caring all of a sudden" she asked with confusion written all over her face.

"Hey it's not like that, it's just mom told me to do so because she knew we both study in the same uni"

I told while she made an ohh face, she looked kinda cute with that face...stop Jeon just stop admiring her. I mentally said to myself.

She nod and then walked out of the class and i stood there staring at her leaving figure.

Author's POV:

When y/n reached at the main gate of her uni, she saw her friends waiting for her

When y/n reached at the main gate of her uni, she saw her friends waiting for her. She quickly made her way towards them.

"Where were you, you were coming behind me na?" Jennie asked while remembering.

"Yeah, i was behind you but i went back in the class because i f-forgot to take my pens, yeah pens" she lied to them while they nodded their head.

"Ok no problem y/n, hey girls I'm thinking to hangout tonight !!" Lisa exclaimed while they all nodded except y/n.

"Umm, guys, i can't come" y/n said in low voice making all others to look towards her.

"And why is that so??" Rose asked while all made a questioning look.

"I have not completed my project which Mr. Min had given us... that's why I can't come" y/n said while fidgeting her fingers.

"Ok then we will go some other day" jisoo said while smiling.

"No it's ok, you all can go without me, I'll come with you next time...why cancelling the plan because of me??" Y/n said and they all looked at eachother blankly.

"What..i said I'll come but next time..i promise, you all can go" y/n stated while chuckling a little.

They all nodded and soon all went from thier bidding thier bye. Y/n was walking to where Jungkook had dropped her in the morning. When someone gently tapped her shoulder.

She turned around and her eyes widened a little by seeing the person standing infront of her.
_________________________________________

Hii all my readers !! I thought to update this series too, so her it is, hope you enjoyed and if yes then comment and don't forget to vote!!
Till then byee💜