CHAPTER-23

Jungkook's POV:

When she closed her eyes and held my shoulder tightly I gulped seeing her etheral features so closely. I know she was worried because I was her bully, and no girl wants to get kissed by her bully.

But if I wanted i could have said no to complete this dare but i don't know what made me to do this. No one would believe but it was my first kiss. And I was not regretting a single bit to give to y/n, my wife.

I moved closer and placed my lips on her soft ones and felt her shivered at the touch. Her hands were clutching my jacket tightly in her hands and I was feeling her lips.

For a sec I stayed like that, when a sudden urge to devour her lips arised. I moved my lips and kissed her, to be true it felt like heaven.

She didn't respond, I think she is still in shock at why I agreed to kiss her. After a minute or two, I pulled away and saw her flustered face. I smiled secretly by seeing her tinted cheeks.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked straight at me, her hazel eyes held so many emotions which i was not able to know. She then immediately looked down and I moved away from her.

Y/n's POV:

Oh my lord he has taken my first kiss, whyyy...this Jennie I'll surely kill her afterwards. Why does she has to give a dare something like this.

But talking about Jungkook, why doesn't he shouted or ignored to do this, does he wanted to-.....no no what am I even thinking.

But talking about the kiss, he was good, I mean he must have an experience unlike me. I didn't do anything not only because he was my bully but I was not ready yet to kiss someone.

I immediately looked down when I heard hooting noise and saw Jennie and Taehyung had amused face while looking at us.

"It was so...so hot" Jennie exclaimed and sat near me while bumping her shoulder with mine.

"Great dude, I didn't thought you could be so good at this" Taehyung said while patting jungkook's back while he only smirked.

He whispered something in jungkook's ears which we were unable to hear, I saw him chuckling at Taehyung and shrugging his shoulders in return.

"Shall we continue" Jungkook asked and all nodded except me.

I don't want to embarrass myself anymore because of Jennie's evil dares and truths. But was anyone even asking me?? Jungkook spined the bottle and it landed on Taehyung.

"Why is it always landing on me ??" He shouted and we all laughed at him.

" Truth or dare"

"It's again truth, I don't want any lame dare to do in front of you all" Taehyung said and folded his hands.

"Tell me have you stolen anything from this class secretly" Jungkook asked and we all laughed again at his question.

"It's obviously NO" he replied with a duh face.

"Hey guys, I just remembered something" he again said and we all became serious and looked at him to continue whatever he remembered.

"You guys remembered, once our back door key got lost?? And it was lost somewhere in this room only"

Our eyes widened and we nodded our head.

"Yeah, so you mean, we could get out by unlocking the back door"

I asked and he nodded. We all looked hopefully at eachother and rushed to look for the key. It was now dark and the main power supply was off so we could not get the lights on.

My phone has not much charge but then also we looked everywhere with my flashlight.

"Guyss, i found it, it's there behind that cupboard....but I can't reach there"

I said when i found something shining behind the cupboard when I looked from down.

"I think we have to move aside the cupboard, we both will make it aside and one of you will show the light, and another one will grab it....okay??"

Jungkook said and looked at Taehyung who nodded at his plan. They stood on either side and slightly moved it aside. I was showing the light and Jennie stretched her hands trying to grab it.

"Oh my god!! there's that freaking mouse, that same mouse, how can I take it"

She shrieked and jumped back making the boys rolled their eyes at her. Taehyung pushed her slightly aside and moved further to take the keys.

I was showing the lights when all of a sudden my phone went dead and it got dark.

"Why have you put your flashlight off??" He asked to which i showed my phone.

"It went dead, you have to roam your hands and grab it now" I said and saw him gulp at the thought of grabbing the mouse instead of the keys. He looked at everyone and then slowly put his hands behind the cupboard.

"What's that, ohh the mouse, it ran over my hands...ughh" he made a disgusting face telling us.

He pulled back his hands and showed us the keys, we all get happy at the thought of finding the keys.

"C'mon..now quickly open the doors" Jennie said and Jungkook took the keys from him and moved to the back door.

He tried once but failed, because of little old lock. We prayed that it gets open soon. He tried again and we heard a clicking sound and looked at each other with joy.

"Open fast, lets get out of here....I want to breath the fresh air outside" Jennie said and Jungkook opened the door with his both hands.

He moved out and one by one we all got out from that damn room. I sighed looking at the corridors which was more looking like a haunted place. I saw Jennie gulping while looking everywhere, it was first time we were here at night time so the atmosphere was different now.

"Let's go down" Taehyung said and started walking towards the stair followed by Jennie.

"Let's go wifey"

Jungkook said and held my hands in his and we walked, I saw him surprised at how he was recently behaving with me. I looked at our hands and unknowingly a sweet smile spread across my lips.

Author's POV:

They hurriedly went downstairs and moved towards the main gate of the university. It was closed, they all looked here and there finding something to clim through the wall, but found none.

"I think we have to bring a stool and jump over the wall"

Jungkook said and Taehyung immediately ran inside bringing a small table in his hands.

"Ok so you girls climb first and jump over the wall" he said again, y/n and Jennie moved towards the table. First Jennie climbed on it and jumped over followed by y/n.

"Now you go Tae"

Jungkook said to Taehyung who just nodded at him and reached over the wall. Soon they saw Jungkook also jumping on the ground outside the uni.

They all looked at eachother and started running a little far from there. They all stopped and started laughing while looking at eachother.

"It was....fun" y/n said.

"Yeah" Jennie said and grinned.
_________________________________________

Tell me how it was ?? Vote too !!
Next update after 15 votes 💜