CHAPTER-22

Author's POV:

Both the girls holded each other's hand and the boys looked here and there. Out of nowhere something ran behind them and the girls yelled.

"Ohh God, why are you both yelling, wanna make us deaf or what??" Jungkook yelled making them shut their mouths.

"There was something" y/n said while turning around and pointing somewhere.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at eachother and then at the place where y/n was pointing. Taehyung moved forward and slowly removed the chair from there.

A mouse ran from there and moht the girls screamed their lungs out. Jungkook again put his hands on his ears shaking his head.

"Oh god, oh god, there's a mouse" Jennie cried with fear and holded y/n's hand tightly.

Jungkook looked at them with a done face knowing that they will kept on screaming and crying until the mouse is gone from there.

"Taehyung, make that mouse go out from here otherwise they have sweared to break out eardrums"

Taehyung shooed the mouse and he started running here and there. The girls started jumping and running around the class. Jennie stood on one of the chair.

Y/n quickly held jungkook's shoulder and his behind him slightly peeking. Jungkook was little shocked to see this all, he turned and saw y/n scared.

Finally after some here and there the mouse went inside a small hole which was in the wall. Taehyung sighed and sat on one of the chairs.

Jennie stepped down and sat beside him too while y/n came front from behind Jungkook. They both sat near each other chairs.

"What a scary mouse was that" y/n said and Jennie nodded.

"It was big fat too, thank God it went out otherwise I don't know what would have happened" Jennie added.

"It was just a mouse" Jungkook said after listening to their talks.

"Yeah, it was A MOUSE" the girls yelled at the same time.

This time the boys kept their mouth shut knowing that it was of no use to talk with them because they were not going to listen to them anymore.

After sometime-

"It's getting dark outside, do we have to spend the night here only?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah, do we have any other option?" Taehyung said as a matter of fact and they both nodded.

"It's getting so boring, let's play something??" Jennie again said while her face held excitement.

They all looked towards her and Jungkook said,
"In this situation also you need something to play... seriously Jennie"

"No I mean, we all are sitting idle so why not play truth or dare....it will make our time pass"

All again looked at eachother and agreed to play.

"But we don't have anything to spin" y/n said when Jennie took out a small water bottle with half water in it and showed it to her.

"Okay keep it in between and spin" Taehyung said and they all sat in a circle.

Jennie spinned the bottle and its tip landed towards Taehyung which made him sigh loudly making y/n and Jennie chuckle.

"So, truth or dare??" She asked him and he thought for a sec then replied with a truth.

"Umm, let me think...tell your pet name, truly" she asked while emphasizing the word truly.

"It's...it's taetae" he replied and we all bursted in laughter. He made an annoyed expression and spin the bottle. It landed on y/n and and he smirked.

"So, tell what will you chose, truth or dare" he asked.

"Truth"

"Tell your crush name" he asked and y/n looked at everyone especially Jungkook who was looking blankly at her. He don't know himself why he was waiting for her answer eagerly.

"It's no one, I don't have a crush on anyone" she replied sincerely and Jungkook internally smiled knowing the answer.

"Yahh, how can it be possible, i haven't seen a girl with no crush" Taehyung whined making her to spill the tea but she shrugged her shoulder.

"I'm telling the truth dude" she said and spin the bottle which landed on Jennie. Y/n looked at Jennie while raising her brows as if asking her to choose.

"I'll take dare" she replied making y/n smirk evilly. She tried thinking of a dare to give to her.

"My girl, you have to kiss your crush" y/n said and Jennie's eyes widened hearing her dare.

"B-but.."

"No buts, dare is a dare, you have to complete it, when we are out of here" y/n said and Jennie pouted while whinning at y/n.

"Hey, but how will we be able to know that she has completed her dare or not??" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded too with his statement.

"I'll let you guys know when she will go to kiss her crush...you both can come too....okay"  Y/n said and they both nodded.

Jennie again spinned and it landed on Jungkook making him look irritatingly at the bottle.

"Ok so Mr Jungkook, truth or dare?" She asked and Jungkook replied dare.

"Go and kiss y/n"

While both Jungkook and y/n's eyes widened and Taehyung made a whoah expression. They were excited to see whether he will complete the dare or not.

Jungkook gulped knowing that he has to complete it while y/n's eyes were widened. He was slowly approaching y/n while y/n was secretly shaking her head in no.

He was now sitting in front of her and looked in her eyes.

"See, we are married, it's okay if we kiss"

He whispered to her and looked at Jennie and Taehyung who were gazing at them waiting for them to proceed.

"But, you are my bully, and we haven't kissed even on our wedding then how can we now" she whispered back.

"Hey, what are you whispering, come on, proceed" Taehyung said.

"Yeah we are waiting my girl" Jennie said smirking,

She was knowing something was going on between these two but was not sure, all the time she has noticed how they behaved with eachother, even if they annoy eachother she can see some care and affection in both their eyes.

They both looked at eachother again and Jungkook held her face carefully in his big hands, y/n closed her eyes and thought about her first kiss being taken by him.

He moved his head closer and y/n gulped when his hot breath falled on her lips and he too closed his eyes.
_________________________________________

Next update will be after 10 votes.
Vote and comment 💜