Chapter 2 - Stalker

Later that day...

The Takahashi fainly sit in there dinning room eating. Two rows of maids stand as if androids waiting for an order. Although Mieko and Aiko are quietly eating dinner large smiles streach across there faces.

Mrs. Takahashi looks up from her plate at her two daughters. "You two have been smiling ever since you came home, what happen?" She says with a smile. Mieko starts to blush, "I-I met a boy. He stole my heart and saved my life. I want him." Aiko's face becomes flushed with red.

"I also met the perfect boy. Who stole my heart." A unnerving smiles begins to form onto there mothers face. "Well girls let your mother give you some advice. Make sure you keep him close don't want anyone to steal him do you?" Aiko and Mieko's eyes become dark void. "No he's mine." Aiko says as she grips her fork hard enough to snap it. A maid quickly replaces it with a new one.

"I'll kill any bitch that gets close to my man." Mieko says coldly. There mom smiles, "Than make sure to claim him. Right dear?" She places her hand onto her husband's. He flinches slightly, "O-oh yes dear." That night neither Mieko or Aiko can sleep, any time they close there eyes an image of Jack pops in there head.

September 2nd 2014

Jack raises up from his bed although it is only the second day of school he has more or less adjusted to his new sleep schedule. Jack stretches and looks down at Maggie a white husky with black splotches on her body Maggie looks back up Jack panting and wagging her tail. "Hey girl." Jack says scratching her head.

After getting dressed he heads down to the kitchen for something to hold him over till lunch. "Hello oni-chan!" His younger sister says while wearing a bright smile in contrast to Jack's dull poker face. "Hmm? Something wrong oni-chan? You look sad." Jack signs, "I'm fine don't worry." He says with a smile as he places his on her head.

Jack then goes into the kitchen and grabs an apple before getting ready to leave. Just like yesterday Jack avoids any contact with others as he makes his way to class, but unknown to him Mieko secretly watches him in the middle of a crowd. "There he is! I don't know your name yet do I love. I'll follow to class then bribe the teacher for your name." As Mieko thinks she desperately tries to hide the overflow of emotion.

The bell rings and Jack heads to class while Mieko follows behind. Jack enters the classroom and glances over the room. As expected there is a crowd around Aiko. He takes his seat twords the back half of the class. All the while Mieko watches from the window Admiring her man.

Aiko takes a deep breath, " oh God! Oh God! I didn't even notice we had the same first class!! He's a few seats behind me, is he watching me? What if those clear green eyes are looking looking at me?!" She begins to breathe heavily with lewd thoughts. "No no calm down all I got to do is walk back there and talk to him. I'll have to say thank you for yesterday then start a conversation."

She takes another breath before getting up and making her way to him. She stops in front of Jack's desk. Jack looks up from the book in his hand to see the popular girl standing in front of him. Jack chuckles on the inside since his manga had a plot line like this. "Umm, I wanted to properly thank you for yesterday."

"It was no problem. Shit! Who the hell is she?! What did I help her with!?" Aiko smiles, "Really I probably would have lost my check book if not for you." "Really it was nothing." Jack says with a slight chuckle. As he smiles Aiko starts to memorize his face and anything else about him.

"Wow that smile is so cute. When I make him mine I'll make sure to have him smile only for me." A sudden eerie chill washes over Jack, as he looks at Aiko smile. "Why does that smile make me nervous?" Outside the room Mieko bites her thumb so hard it begins to bleed.

"I can't believe it my own sister?! She thinks she can steal my man?! Oh no! We met first, I claimed him I don't care if your family Aiko I'll kill you." Aiko continues to talk to Jack probing him for more and more information.

"I don't believe I caught your name." She asks hoping to finally learn the name of her soulmate. "My name is Jack. Nice to meet you." Aiko turns her head confused. "Jack? What an odd name? Is that America?" She asks with a smile. "Well, my mother is American but I was born here. She gave me an American first name to remind me where I come from."

The bell rings and Aiko rush's back to her seat. "Jack... I'm glad I was able to find out your name beloved. I wonder where we'll get married." As Aiko sits down a strange heat begins to build within her. She ignores it for most of the class but with each new thought and fantasy about Jack causes the feeling to become more and more unbearable.

Twords the middle of class Aiko squirms in her seat with labored breaths. "May I use the restroom?" She finally says no longer able to bare this insufferable heat. The teacher nodded and she rushed out the room. "Shit! Shit!" She thought as she ran down the hall. "If he were to see me like this..." She swiftly enters and checks for others.

After locking the door to the stall she sits there while muffling herself with her hands. She flushes the toilet and washes her hands before walking back to class. "I can't believe that my body got like that from just a little fantasy. I'll have to find out more about him after class..." Mieko sits at her desk taping her fingers against the desk.

While on the outside she has her normal glazed look across her face but her inner thoughts and emotions are far from what she showing. "My own sister is trying to steal my man. To make it worse she knows his name while I don't!" She grits her teeth, "I know I'll make a move on him after class. We have the next class together anyway." The bell rings and she gets up with only one target in mind Jack.