Chapter 26

Jack pushes Mieko away. "What is wrong with you? Do you think I'll just suddenly fall in love with you? Maybe I should have killed you." Jack says sighing. Mieko smirks, "Fine. Do it." She says pulling out knife and handing it to him. "Go ahead my love, draw my blood." She whispers in his ear, she leads the knife in Jack's hand up her chest.

"Do it. Make me bleed as long as it's for you I don't mind." She giggles to herself as she runs her finger down Jack's jaw. "I'm not like you." Jack says dropping the knife, She smirks and gets up from the bed. She grabs a bag next to Jack's bed and pulls out a collar. Jack braces himself but before anything Mieko puts the collar on her self. "I know your stressed. So use my body as a way to relive your self. Jack rolls over and ignores her trying to rest.

It's been a long day. He thinks as he closes his eyes. Mieko taps her foot a little annoyed. She was giving her beloved Jack her body and submission. What does he want from her? "Jack... We need to talk..." She says setting down at the end of the bed. "I know you don't love me. I'd call you crazy if you did, but I'm doing my best to try and tone down my craziness. So why aren't you giving me a chance? Don't you want to love me?"

She says softly, Jack rolls over and stares at her. "You kidnapped me. You cut my arm and you repeatedly break into my house and stalk me. Tell me why would I give you a second chance?" Mieko looks to the side thinking, "Well... I love you. I truly want the best for you and to see you smile. Even if I have to keep you to myself even if I have to kill a few people together my way... I will, I love you so, so much."

She says laying down. They were both now laying down on his bed face to face looking into the others eyes. Mieko's eyes pierce into Jack's eyes, she doesn't make a move to hold him she knew that she was on shakey ground and was smart enough not to push her luck. "That won't slide with me. Your crazy and don't get a pass just because your pretty."

Jack says with a cold stare. Mieko blushes, "You think I'm pretty?" She says happily, Jack sighs and shakes his head as he sits up. "Okay. Mieko I'm going to be honest. Sara isn't here, so it just us. I still have feelings for you. Your crazy, you scare me and you locked me into your basement and even cut me!" He says pacing In front of the bed. Mieko sits on his bed legs crossed listening to him.

"Yet... Yet my insecurities and my anxiety is pulling me close because I don't want to lose you." Jack's body shakes and Mieko smiles warmly. "Jack, I don't want to leave you. I want to stay and love you, I will do anything to keep you. Please tell me why are you scared?" Jack takes a breath and looks at her. "You killed one of our classmates, why? Tell me, why?"

Mieko looks to the side and pauses for a moment. "Because she was a treat. To you, to me." Jack shakes his head. "You killed someone I can't forget that... But at the same time I got someone killed... Tell me did you not torcher her?" Mieko shakes her head. "No. It was quick. Please Jack without you... I'm nothing I want you." She opens her arms with a smile. Jack slaps her across the face as hard as he can.

Her breath becomes shaky as she touches the mark. "That's for cutting me. Now where even." He says sitting down next to her. "Mieko, tell me this. How crazy is Aiko?" Mieko smiles and she rubs the mark. "Very. She's just more subtle than me." Jack nobs the grabs the bag she had brought. "Mieko. Do you want me to love you?" She nods manticly, "Yes!" She says. "Then no collars. No more attacking girls.

No more sneaking in. Okay? Can I trust you?" She smiles and nods. "I promise." Jack sighs and nods. "Then... Can we?" She nods and giggles, "Oh? Where did that come from?" Jack turns away a bit embarrassed, "I'm still a guy, and your still a very attractive girl. One of the most beautiful girls in school." Mieko smiles, "Then please I want to make you happy." She says as she smiles to him.

Jack lays in bed confused and not sure how to continue. Mieko snuggles up to him asleep her body clinging to his even as she sleeps. Can I believe her she is crazy and very aggressive sometimes, but maybe I can use that twisted love for my own reasons... No,thatwould make me just as bad... Jack looks over at Mieko, she looked so cute when she is sleeping.

All she wanted was to be loved like a normal person it's there mother that's a problem... He sighs as he rolls over, this was definitely a problem. One that seems impossible to get out of with either clean hands or innocent. Mieko groans as she wraps her arm around Jack, even in her sleep she wanted to be close to Jack.

The next morning,

Jack gets sits up and rubs his eyes. "Good morning Jack." Mieko says smiling as she smiles and keeps the covers above her chest. "Hey, your up early." Jack says as he gets up and puts a shirt on. "I'm going to take a shower. You should get dressed."

Mieko smiles and nods. "Right. I'll wait right here." She smiles and as he leaves. Mieko giggles to her self as she throws on Jack's hoodie, even if I am insane I'll let Jack cure me... Then he'll say.