Chapter 13

Jack and Mieko rush into the kitchen, Mieko quickly turns off the stove and moves the pan off of it while Jack fans a rag up at the alarm. "Shut up ya stupid piece of junk!" He eventually hits the alarm with the rag and it goes silent. "Thank you." Jack says with huff. He looks back at Mieko and there slightly burned meal, "I'll set the table."

He says after a moment of silence, "Things got really awkward quick thanks to my outburst. Worse part is I don't have an answer for her, I still like here and all but I still have a bad feeling." Jack and Mieko sit down and prepare there plates in silence. They eat in silence like a couple about to have a divorce, aware of the others presence but not willing to acknowledge it.

"Jack. Do you regret going out with me? It feels like we haven't gotten any closer to each other." She says setting down her fork and knife. Jack sighs, "We live completely different lives and we have almost opposite personalities, still I like you for it. Opposites attract I guess." She smiles and Jack smiles back.

They then start talking normally to each other and the stress of the past few hours washing off their shoulders. As they talk Jack no longer feels the uneasiness he's been feeling for the entire day, but It's all going accordingly too Mieko's plan.

"I can't believe this is going so smoothly." She thinks hiding her diabolical smile, "first a rough date at a very expensive restaurant then I push him a bit then as he feels uneasy we wash it all a way over dinner. I'm glad mother gave me these tips if it worked for her and father I'm sure it'll work wonders for us with a little bit of perfection."

"So Jack do you still not mind me sleeping with you?" She asks,

"No I guess I don't mind that much My bits can small though so I'll sleep on the floor if that's okay with you."

She giggles, "no silly I'm going to sleep next to you in the bed. what you worried that I'll catch you jerking off to me I wouldn't mind that, really I wouldn't."

Jack's face becomes flushed red. "Don't tease me please I might want to tease you back." Jake says with a devilish smile.

Mieko licks her lips I anticipation. "Promise?" She moves her foot up his leg and onto his crotch and raises a flirtatious eyebrow, "we're home alone her way Why don't you show me what you're made of."

Jack sighs, "you know there's only so much a guy can take before he gives in right?"

She presses your foot firmly into his crotch.

"And what are you waiting for? Take me." Jack gulps "I'm not sure that's a good idea." Mieko then pulls out a condom from her pocket.

She slides the condom over to him he looks at up at her confused, "Where did you get this?" She giggles. "My mother sent it to us I guess she wanted grandkids sooner than later huh."

Jack slides the condom back over her. "Yeah nice try but I'm not falling for that we've only been going out for what two days? Is it so bad to want to take things slow he says again before going back to eating."

Mieko huffs. "Fine you win I'll stop flirting or trying to seduce you for a while, but I won't stop. I like you too much and the fact that you could still leave me without having anything to make you come back or raise me but if I took your virginity and gave you mine then you'd be obligated to marry me right?" She smiles with each and every word worrying Jack that much more.

"You're crazy sometimes you know." He says jokingly she laughs "only for you babe and you know it." After they get done eating Jack takes The dirty dishes and places done in the sink,

"I'm going to wash these so if you want to take a shower now for your best time." He says turning on the water.

Mieko smiles and nods, then notices his half full glass of water. Her hands tremble as she slowly pulls out the bottle of pills. "Sorry, babe but if you don't want to do it willingly then I'm sure these will help our relationship."