Chapter 12

Jack opens the door to his house and Mieko follows closely behind him. "Wow your house is quite small." She says as she takes off her shoes, "Yeah, It must be wired for you to have to stay in such a tiny house. We can go back to your house if you want." Mieko smiles to Jack's surprise.

"No, this is fine." She smiles and looks back him, "Now we can be closer together. Also I'm sleeping with you while I'm here. We're gonna play house, Honey." Jack turns red as he looks away embraced,

"You really like to tease me don't you?" He mutters but to his shock she turns around with a raised brow. "Would you rather I tease you or that I straight up strip?"

Before they can react Rex and Maggie run into the hall. Mieko immediately turns her attention to the dogs, "Aww there adorable!" She says as she bends down to pet them. Jack smiles relieved to have Mieko distracted.

"I'll go make something to eat." He says as he tries to walk past her, Mieko grabs his arm. "Babe, I'm your wife allow me to cook for you." Jack sighs, "That's such an old way of looking at things. How about we both make dinner?" He says with a smile, Mieko blushes "Okay, If you want to babe." She reaches out her hand and Jack grabs it and pulls her up.

"Let's make dinner then." She reaches out her hand and Jack pulls her up as the two dogs run off to the back yard, Jack leads Mieko into his houses rather small kitchen. "Sorry it's not much." He says as he begins to wash his hands, "It's alright we've got all the things we'll need. So let's see what we can make."

She opens up the fridge and looks around for anything for them to make, "This looks good." She says as she pulls out two chicken breast. "Would it be okay if we cook this?" She asks placing it down into the sink to wash it.

"Yeah it should be fine what would you like to go for it, we've got plenty of fresh vegetables." He pulls out carrots and potatoes and begins to wash them while Mieko stands next to him.

They silently and thoroughly clean there diner. After making sure the food is clean Mieko begins to prep the stove while Jack cuts and skins the his share. Mieko places the chicken on a pan an it begins to sizzle as soon as it's place onto the pan. "Babe, where are your spices?" Jack looks up from cutting the carrots,

"Oh, right up there  he points up to a cabinet with the knife in hand before going back to cutting. "Thanks." She pulls out a few of the cheap spices and gives a smile, "well I guess his family isn't rich like  mine. Still I'm happy I get to cook with him, speaking of which."  She reaches in her pocket and pulls out a small remote camera. "Let's see... Here will be a good spot."

She places it in an unseen corner with a perfect view of the table, perfect for watching him in the morning or when he gets a midnight snack, she thought. A faint light then catches her eye, she looks over to see another small camera identical to hers, her eyes narrow as she quickly swipes it. "Stupid sister." She places it in her pocket so she can destroy it later. "Now I need to check the bathroom."

She thinks, "excuse me for a moment, where is your bathroom?" Jack points twords the stairs with the knife in hand. "Up stairs second door on the left." Mieko raises her eyebrow. "What's in the first door?" She asks curious, Jack sighs. "That's... My room." He sighs and as Mieko gains a devilish smile,

"Then I'll just take my bag up there okay? Oh and I promise I won't snoop around okay." "Fine." Jack says knowing that an argument would be pointless and that she would do it anyway. Mieko walks into the living room and grabs her bag when someone knocks on his door,

Mieko looks through the peephole to see that it's one of the maids, she opens the door slowly just enough to allow the maid to speak, "What?" She says clearly annoyed by the maids presents. "Your mother asked me to deliver these some items for you, that is all."