Chapter 14

September 5 2014

Jack wakes up the next morning with his head pounding with a massive headache. He remembers almost nothing and the little he does recall is at best hazy. "What happened."

He says slowly looking around letting his eyes adjust to the rooms light. Last night's events still elude his memory, when suddenly he fells something brush against his leg, and not against clothing but it felt like skin contact. Jack looks over to his left to see Mieko laying there naked next him.

The memories of the night before suddenly weigh down onto him. "Mmm, good morning Love. Did you sleep well?" She asks getting up from the bed, "Mieko did we-" Her laughter interrupts him. "Yes, you ravaged my body last night." She places her hand on her stomach and smiles, "Babe would you go and get me a pregnancy test? Better to be safe then sorry right?"

Jack places his head in his hands, "There are a few under the sink. Just use them." He says, "Oh don't look so worried." She says walking back over to him. She leans over to him there naked bodies touching each other.

"Aren't you worried about if I felt good?" She says,   Jack remains silent as he thinks, Mieko bites her lip and glares at him a little. "Well I'm going to take a shower, feel free to join me."

She says as with a smile, once she's left the room Jack shakes his head. "This doesn't feel right. I didn't want to do that with her." He pulls the cover over him but as he pulls it over himself we from under the covers a bottle rolls off the bed and hits the ground with a rattle.

He picks it up the bottle and inspects it, "What is this?" He eyes the bag next to the bed, "I don't trust her." He grabs the bag and pours it's contents on the bed. "What the!?" He stares down at the bottle of chloroform and zip ties all items you'd need to kidnap someone.

"I need to go, now!" He quickly gets dressed and runs down the stairs. Turning the corner into the kitchen he rams against the door trying to break it open. "Damn!" Upstairs Mieko sighs as she grabs her knife and the rope from under the bed, "Maybe I shouldn't have drugged him right away..."

I smile crosses her face as she shakes her head, "no. This is fe the best. He need to be... Trained not resist me." Jack rushes to the front door he grabs the door knob and frantically jerks at it. "Did she lock it?!" He continues to try and open the door in a futile attempt to escape, "Why did you go through my stuff?"

A voice says behind him, he freezes and tears begin to roll off his cheeks. He turns around to see Mieko brandishing a knife and a rope in her hands. "Y-you drugged me." He says, she sighs, "I helped you. Not drugged helped. If I had done what you wanted I would have had to wait a long time for us to have sex."

"SO YOU FUCKING DRUGGED ME?!" He screams, Mieko's eye twitches with rage as she rushes down the stairs and slams him into the wall, "Don't take that tone with me! You don't to fight with your wife do you?" She says with an angered yet happy tone.

"I'm not going to marry you!" He shouts, "Oh no?" She says her voice shaking. She grabs his shirt and trows him into the wall, "You don't have a choice!" To her surprise Jack punches her staggering her. Jack rushes into the living room as she brings her hand to her lip.

"You hit me love." She looks around before smiling. "Oh come now love, are we playing hide and seek now?" She walks into the living with all to happy smile, "okay if you want to play the I'll start counting... Ten... Nine... Eight..." With each word she takes a step like a time bomb ticking untill it explodes.

"You know there's now point right? Once you stop being so rebellious and accept that your own love for me we can move on." She drags the knife along the coffee table in the middle of the room while talking. "But you know you kinda forced my hand last night. What man resists a chance to lose his virginity... Especially when he's losing it to a ten like me. I'm sure your memories are coming back to you right about now right?"