Chapter 19

Aiko burst into the basement, as she stomps down the stairs yelling at her sister. "Mieko! Why the hell would you..." She goes quite immediately goes quite as she sees him. "J-jack?! Oh god are you okay?!" She says rushing over to him, but Mieko blocks her way, "No! Jack and I are having a moment!

You made the mistake of going for his sister, he and I are dating so quit trying to get with him!" Mieko says stopping her, "You kidnapped and drugged him! Why would he love you at all." Aiko says pushing her back. "That's enough! Both of you stop!"

 "That's enough! Both of you stop!"

Mrs.Takahashi (Just imagen this image but more crazy and with more blood.) I don't own any image shown through this story!

There mother says slamming the door behind her. "All you to do is fight, fight, fight. Love is strong but you need to control it. What happens when you try to go on a date? Huh you can't go killing anyone who looks at him!" She says reaching the bottom of the stairs,

"Pretty ironic for the girl who would execute a girl for 'flirting' with your husband. What did she do? Say hi? Wave? After all you spent years torturing and brainwashing him, why would he Ever leave you." A blade sticks I to the wall inches from his head,

"You didn't flinch... Your already broken so sign the marriage certificate before I lose it." Mrs.Takahashi says shaking with rage. "Your right I am broken, but all of you have a twisted way of showing affection. Mieko you killed someone over me..." Mieko flinches,

"H-how did you..." Jack begins to chuckle, "Well it wasn't hard when you act the way you do." Mieko starts to shake, "No, No, No! You can't know about that no not you!" She grabs the remote from her pockets and points it at Jack. "Bad boy."

She rapidly presses the button with a dull doll like stare. "Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Why are you ruining your pure soul? Stop saying things like and just agree to marry me!" Jack screams have stopped and now all his body dose is twitch with each shock. "STOP IT!" Aiko says slapping the remote from her sisters hands,

"Your killing my beloved Jack!! How can you say you love him when all you do is torcher him?!" Aiko rushes over to Jack's twitching body, "Are you all right? Please forgive me I didn't want this to happen!" Mieko stands back up and wipes some blood from her lip. She looks at her sister how she is close to Jack,

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!!!" She says as she grabs a knife from the table, Mieko rushes at Aiko with ready to kill her own sister over Jack. "ENOUGH!" There mother says grabbing her arm. "I kill you! I kill you!" Mieko says as she struggles against her mothers strength and swinging the knife at her sister.

"Shh, rest know now my daughter." She softly whispers, "Now hand me the colors remote." Mieko pats her pockets looking for the remote, "I...I don't have it." Her mother looks down and to she that the remote is now firmly griped in Jack's hand, Mrs.Takahashi quickly looks to the spot where she hand thrown the knife.

"Oh no." Jack quickly rushes up from the ground and swipes the knife at her and Mieko, but due to the constant shocks she simply has to step back, "Cute plan but with your body in that condition you won't hit anything... Jack gives a weak smile then a bit of the chain rattles on the floor.

"You cut it." Jack rushes past the three and up the stairs his freedom a moments away, "finally!" Jack thinks as he reaches out for the door knob. A blinding light hits his eyes as he makes it to the top of the stairs, but the silhouette of a man blocks his way. "God no..." The man whispers under his breath. "Welcome home, my love..." Mrs.Takahashi say with smile,

Takahashi say with smile,

Mr.Takahashi (Just imagen he's scared and acts like a total bitch...)

"H-hello dear sorry I had to work late due to a colleague not coming in." Jack hears Mrs.Takahashis footsteps creep closer and closer to him, an all to familiar fear washes over him. "I was so close..." Mrs.Takahashi warps her arms around Jack and places her chin on his shoulder, "Dear, allow me to introduce you to your stepson. Say hi Jack."

Jack and Mr.Takahashi look at each other. "H-hello there." Jack says lowering his head. "You got close Jack, to think you managed to cut those chains with that stupid knife! Granted they were old and had been cut in the past... But still I admire the persistence deserves something so, I'll just chain you to the wall again. You'll get to keep the heat and the maids will even make your food taste better than just some gruel."

She says with a smile, "D-don't you think that's a little harsh on the boy? I'm sure he'd agree faster if you treated him right." Mr.Takahashi says in a meek and quite voice. Mrs.Takahashi looks up at him with a glare, "What did my mother want to you when you tried to escape? Now dear with that in mind please reconsider your answer...Love."

Mr.Takahashi begins to shiver and steps back, "I-im sorry." He says. "Now Jack please turn around and walk back into the basement. "Y-yes." He quickly turns around and with Mrs.Takahashis lead he sits down on the floor as the girls leave the room and maids enter to install new chains. The process take seems to take awhile but at the start Jack hears a knock at the door. "Yes?"

Aiko says as she opens the door, Sara burst in snot and tears rolling down her face. "Aiko! Aiko! You've got to help! My brothers missing!" Sara says as she hugs her friend. "W-what? Listen I'm sure he's at a friend's house or something." Aiko says pating her friends back.

"No! My brother doesn't have any friends! I haven't even seen him talking to anyone before!" Sara continues to cry. Jack hears his sisters cries and tries to scream for help but Mrs.Takahashi is quick to cover his mouth.

"Quite down. If she hears even a peep from you I will kill her." Jack darts his eyes twords the door and the glowing line around it, so close was his freedom, so close was one of the few people he still held dear to him. "I can't... I can't put my sister in danger..." He falls to his knees and begins to silently sob as he hears the front door close.