Chapter 4 - Date

Later that day....

Jack stands out the school waiting for Mieko. "I can't believe I got roped into going out. With a girl no less." A few minutes pass before Jack starts to leave. "She must of stood me up." Most people would have been mad to find that they have been stood up. However Jack almost expected it, just as he begins to laugh to himself when a voice rings out behind him. "Hey where are going?" Mieko says grabbing Jack's arm.

"What? Did you think I forgot?" She says with a playful smile. "N-no. Why is she grabbing my arm!!??" Mieko starts to lead Jack to the cafe they had planned on going to. Aiko and Sara walk out of the school. "Hey isn't that your brother?" Aiko says pointing to Jack and Mieko. "No that... That is him! Is that a girl?" Sara smiles. "So he's finally opening up to people." Aiko secretly looks over at Sara, "why are you happy? You don't know who that is wouldn't you want him to be with someone you know. Don't you want him to be with me? Hey wanna follow them?" Aiko says jokingly.

"Na. Let them be." Sara glances at Aiko, for a moment Sara could have sworn Aiko had a murderous glare pointed at her, but after a quick second look shows her normal smile. "What was that? Was she just glaring at me? Must of just imagined it..." Although Aiko is wearing a smile on the outside a wrathful glare burns inside of her. "Are you not mad your brother is dating a complete stranger?! Damn I didn't think oni-chan would take him on a date. I'll use this opportunity to set cameras in there house."

Sara and Aiko start to head twords Jack's and Sara's house while Jack and Mieko arrive at the cafe. Jack and Mieko enter the cafe, even though there are many students that come to hangout here after school, but thankfully not many have arrived yet. "Well at least no one will recognize us." The thought relives Jack just a bit before the nerves return to haunt him. He glances at Mieko who still has a expressionless face.

"Damn it! I wanted people to think I had a boyfriend and have a rumor start." She lets out a small unnoticeable sigh, as they take a seat in a booth in the corner.

Back at Jack and Sara's house

Sara and Aiko enter Sara's house,
"So this is your house?" Aiko says taking off her shoes, "well it's my family's house, but since my parents are gone it's just me and my brother." Sara says as they head up to Sara's room. "Umm... Where is your bathroom?" Aiko says with a awkward look.

"Oh, up stairs second door on the right, I'll be in the last door on the left." Sara says looking back "What about the first door on the left?" Aiko asks. "Oh that's my brothers room. He'd get mad if we entered his room, and Id rather not get my ear pulled when he gets home." She says laughing. Aiko nods while heading into the bathroom. Once she's in side she waits a few moments before pulling a tiny camera and placing it with the perfect view of the inside of the shower.

"There! Now I can see him showering! Next I should set up one in his room." Aiko stealthy opens the door and slips into Jack's unlocked room. She quickly slips a camera in his room as well as a listening device so she could hear his sweet snores. "There." She whispers as she exists the room. A waitress walks up to us with two menus. "Hello and welcome to our lovely cafe! Here's our menu call me when your ready."

Mieko watches as the waitress passes by Jack, "She glaced at him! Was she looking at my man?" She looks up from her menu, secretly observing Jack. "So tell me about yourself Jack. You don't talk much and I haven't see you hanging around before? Now that I think about it I don't think even heard of you before." Jack laughs, "Not much to tell really. I keep to myself."

Mieko places her head on to her palm as she smiles, "With your looks you could be very popular with girls." She says with a flirtatious smile. Jack laughs awkwardly, "I'm faltter but I don't like to be in the spotlight." Mieko cutely giggles, "then let me ask you a question, what if a girl asks you out? Are you going to deny a girl love?" The waitress returns with two glasses of water,