Chapter 25

Jack and Aiko sit next to each other watching a movie. Jack stares at the screen his eyes barely open, "This was my favorite movie..." He thought to himself, "Now it just seems so... Boring, maybe I got addicted to the adrenaline. Maybe I've got some form of fucked up trauma from Mieko." Jack closed his eyes and thought to himself after all the of the things that has happened to him could he seriously walk out of this the same person he went in as?

No. He thought to himself while his eyes trailed down to the long scare that ran down his arm. It wasn't just some old wound that he got as a kid but it wasn't meaningless to him either. Everytime he moved his arm there was still a bit of pain every time he moved his arm in certain ways. He sees the memory again, where Mieko had slashed his arm then of her lapping up the blood from the blade. Why would she do that? He thought taping his fingers on the arm rest.

Aiko looks over at Jack, she wasn't enjoying the movie. She had only picked it because he had wanted it, but there was no point in complaining. She understood what happened to him, after all he was chained in her basement and even tortured a bit. It was fine right? She knew Jack was strong and that he wouldn't break under this... Right? What if his break wasn't an emotional one, but what if... What if he tried to kill someone or himself... I'll have watch him... She thought as she laid her head on his shoulder.

Jack flinches form her sudden touch, his eyes dart over to her. For a moment... No. He thought to himself. I can trust her. Aiko smiles and blushes as she snuggles up to Jack. She wanted to be closer to him to have him hold her... Like the first time they had met. She shivers with pleasant memories of his tight grip on her as he saved her. It was perfect she thought. "Hey Jack? Are you enjoying the movie?" She asks softly. Jack looks back at her and sighs a bit...

"Yeah. Thanks for this, for the food and drinks and the movie. It seems like it's been forever since something good happened to me. Thank you." Jack says with small but genuine smile. Aiko's heart goes wild as she turns bright red. "T-thank you... For so much because of you I'm able to finally stand up to my mother and sister. Your braver than me..." Aiko says as she snuggles up to him. She had him in her perfect lie, soon her beloved would be hers, and the best part?

He would do it of his own will. Sister is a monster isn't she my beloved. She thought while closing her eyes. Well someone has to play the devil. All it means is that I get to be an angel... She smirked as the movies ended. Jack looks down dragging his finger up and down the arm rest. The theater wasn't packed, and there were plenty of seats still empty. It was nice, to not have to deal with a large crowd. He was already not a social person, and after being manipulated by Mieko and her mother it certainly didn't take down any walls he had.

Then there's Aiko... He thought to himself as he glanced at her. If he was being honest he didn't trust her either. The ways she was already getting comfortable with him tripped him off. Jack takes a deep and looks over Aiko. Could he kill her? No.. that would only make him like them. He would just have to wait and see what would happen, maybe she wasn't crazy like he thought. Yeah, we was just being paranoid after what happened with Mieko.

After awhile the movie ended and Jack and Aiko walk down the sidewalk back to his place. "I hope I was able to help take your mind off of what my sister did Jack. Again really sorry about that." She says looking down at the ground. "It's fine, this wasn't your fault and I don't want to blame you for it. I'll get through this and make sure Mieko doesn't get her way." He says looking to the side at the cars passing them by. "How? She's crazy and stronger than she looks I don't want you to get hurt or worse be captured by her again.

Is there anything I can do to help? I feel like I owe it to you for what she has done. She says as she looks at Jack.

They remain silent for the rest of the walk back. "Well I'll see you later then Aiko." Jack says turning to away to his house. "Goodnight Jack. Please be safe." She says waving to him. Jack nods, "Don't worry about me. I can handle myself." He says as he goes inside. Aiko stands there, a small smile on her face. She believes that she can win the romantic war with her sister, she skips away. Jack quietly walks up the stairs no doubt Sara has gone to sleep so he has to be quiet.

He slowly opens his door. Mieko sits on Jack's bed the window was open, she has broken in. "Hello Love. How was your day they inferior sister?" She whispered as she slithered up to Jack and pulls him back to the bed. "She's your sister." Jack says pushing her away and sitting up. "Jack. Jack. Jack." She says running her finger down his jaw. "Your a naughty boy. Sleeping with two girls, sisters even. How should you make this up to me?" She smiles. "I don't have to make anything up to you.

I am not sleeping with with Aiko." Mieko smirks, "Right then my love. Now let me show you passion." She grabs Jack and pulls him to a kiss a evil grin on her face.