Yandere Sisters Season one final part 1

So this will be a two part finale of this 'season' or ark which ever sounds better idk, this is part one and will focus heavily on Mieko,I hope you enjoy the end of this part but this won't be the end of the story just the beginning of it so after this I will be taking a break from this story to work out a more proper timeline for Season two. I hope you enjoy this chapter and the chapters to come.

Mieko sits in a cell somewhere in the mansion. "Those god-damned whores!" She screams in her mind. "I may be insane but there terrible, mother doesn't want happiness for us she wants for us to have the same twisted sense of control she has..."

Mieko lowers her head fighting back the urge to cry. "Jack... I have to warn him. I, I have to stop them!" Mieko looks up when she notices footsteps approaching her. "Aiko." She says in a low voice. "Hello, dear sister."

Aiko says with a mockingly sweet smile. "You'll never get his heart like this. He won't love you, no matter how much you beat, cut or burn him." Mieko says slowly approaching her. "Yes, isn't my darling so stubborn? But... I can't wait to see much he can take of his family being tortured." Aiko begins to breath heavily loving the thought. Mieko grabs her sisters hair and pulls her into the bars.

"Listen to me you psycho bitch. Lay one hand on his family and he'll kill you himself." Aiko pulls back leaving Mieko with a handful of her hair still in her fist. "We'll see, but know this. I will have my beloved." Mieko scoffs, "I swear. I. Will. Kill. You."

Aiko chuckles and turns to leave trying to straighten out the mess in her hair. Mieko watches silently then looks down at the wad of hair and the bobby pin hidden in the middle. "I won't let them win." She mutters as she opens the cell door.

She rushes down the hall but one thing is worrying her. There's no guards or maids in the halls. "Mother... This can't be good." She mutters picking up pace. "Mieko..." A saddened voice says behind her.

Mieko quickly turns around ready for a fight but her garud drops when her father stands there looking depressed that this is how things turned out. "Dad I-" Mr.Takahashi shakes his head, "I know. Mieko... I'm... I'm sorry. Please forgive me." He says hanging his head. Mieko's eyes welp up with tears as she rushes over and hugs her father.

"Dad... I love you. I'm sorry that I was blinded by moms influence." She says hugging her father tightly. Her father smiles a bit, happy that he still might be able to save them form his wife.

"Mieko, take this, use it to run away from her. Leave Japan and go anywhere but here. Save Jack, save his family and take his name. I'll distract your mother and sister as long as I can." Her father said handing her a backpack. Mieko opens it and her eyes widen.

"This is-" Mr.Takahashi interrupts. "Enough cash and the keys to a private air feild that I kept hidden form your mother. Now go." He says turning to go distract her mother. Mieko stands there silently for a moment then turns to run.

Mrs.Takahashi sits in her chair in her office going over her plans for the day. "Hello dear." Mr.Takahashi says walking in holding a wine bottle and two glasses. Mrs.Takahashi looks up surprised, "Honey? What's the occasion?" She says with a smile. "Since when do I need a reason to have a drink with my lovely and perfect wife?" He asks sitting the glasses down. Mrs.Takahashi chuckles,

"Well I'm flattered dear, but today I'm a little busy. After all we are bringing our darling Aiko's fiance into the family." She says smiling. Mr.Takahashi rubs her shoulders gently. "You work to hard my dear. Allow me to help you relief some of that stress." Mrs.Takahashi blushes and gives in. Not noticing Mieko leave the house though the cameras.

Mieko runs down the street as fast as she can, the backpack full of cash would not weight her down she needed to get to Jack. To save him form her mother. To save him form Aiko. She runs faster using her mothers gift of exetrame jealousy to run faster. She finally makes it to Jack's house and bangs on his door. "Jack!! Open up please!"

She says banging onto the door. A neighbor comes out confused, "There... Not... Home." She says as Mieko instantly snaps onto her. "Where is he!?" She says grabbing the mans shoulders violently. "They... When to a restaurant down the... street."

He says watching as Mieko runs down the street twords the restaurant, but as she runs she glances at Jack and his family happily strolling through the park. She then see two of her mother's men behind them. "Jack!" She yells as Jack turns around.

"Mieko?"