Chapter 21

Sara tackles her brother with a hug and tears in her eyes. "Oni-chan, Jack I MISSED YOU!!!" Jack comforts her the best he can but with both Mieko and Aiko in the same room as them... "Best not to think about it." He thinks as Sara let's go, "Okay well, let's go home." He says keeping an eye on Mieko. "I'm sorry to worry you Sara, but Jack and I lost track of time." Sara wipes her eyes and nods,

"It's fine, it's fine. I guess I just overreacted when Jack didn't answer his phone." Sara says taking her brothers hand. "Well you two should get home." Mrs.Takahashi says entering the room with a maid at her side. "I can arrange a car for the two of you if you would like." She says with a smile, "It's fine." Jack says refusing. "We can walk home sorry to trouble you." Jack rushes Sara out the room and thankfully Sara was to distracted herself to notice it.

Jack glances back to see all three girls staring at him with anything but good intent, "It's no trouble at all... Jack." She says with a slow and eerie wave.

That evening...

Jack lays in his bed trying to calm down, Sara had finally went to sleep after not letting him out of her sight, he had already called his parents and dispite being relieved he was alright they where already about to board there plane and head back. He turns twords the window and closes his eyes trying to sleep.

The first problem he had was Mrs.Takahashi she would kill his family if he tried to run or tell the police, hell she might have the police tell her if he told them. The second problem was Mieko and Aiko, there where probably still camera's in his house and dispite how hard he looks he'd probably never find them all.

He didn't want to marry either of them but so far it looks like he might have to. He could kill himself thought, but if what would happen to the next guy they fell in love with? Would they capture and torcher him too? No, better him than anyone else he was there first so maybe they would go easy on him and if he took himself away the next poor guy would only have it worse.

He didn't love them at least he tells himself now. Maybe Mieko had already given him Stockholm syndrome and that's why Mrs.Takahashi let him go. Still his heart did race anytime he thought about her where it was fear or some for of twisted form of love was still unknown but at least he was free for now. His heart rate starts to slow and he starts to finally fall asleep when tap, tap, tap.

Jack opens his eyes expecting a bird or maybe a branch, but what stares back at him is Mieko, she fogs his window with her breath and waves at him before pointing at his window lock. With widen eyes he shakes his head no but she only responds with her phone and her mothers contact already on screen. Apon seeing that he quickly opens his window. She crawls through and lands onto of him.

"Hello Jack, love of my life throb in my chest how are you?" She says snuggling up to him. "Mieko it's late." He says turning away from her. "I know that's why I came to keep you company." She says following his eyes, "You came to watch me sleep right?" She nods happily, "Yep and I wanted to have sex." Jack shakes his head, "No. Not going to happen." Mieko sits up and takes Jack's hand,

"Feel me Jack. My skin is soft and my embrace is even softer if you would just try me I'm sure it would calm you down." She pulls out a very familiar bottle of pills. "Mieko don't do this." He says turning his head, but to his his surprise she puts the bottle in his hand. "If it makes you feel better I'll be drugged this time." She says rubbing he body up and down his,

"Are you really so desperate that your willing to let my drug you? Most guys won't go that far to get laid." Mieko shakes her head, "So? Would you prefer me to wear a bunny suit? Or a maid uniform? Please just hurry I prepared myself already. I'll call mother and tell her your being mean to me." Jack grips the bottle then pops off the top. "Fine. You win but we're doing this with a condom."

She had won if he didn't she might kill Sara or worse she might kill his parents. The only thing he could do was make sure that she didn't get pregnant, and to make sure she couldn't remember the times or the twisted pleasure she'd feel any time she'd force his hand.

The next morning...

Jack opens his eyes to the mornings light shining through his window. He turns around expecting to see his capture sleeping next to him with a smug smile knowing that she had got what she wanted, but his bed is empty. "Did she leave? She... She left?" Jack quickly looks around the room to make sure Mieko had actually left and isn't just hiding in his room,

but all he finds is a note. "My darling Jack, I'm aware the only reason you were so generous as to touch my body was because you were worried about what my mother would do to you and your family. I know you still think that you hate me but I lied to you those pills where just candy and the things you said and did let's me know that you still love me.

When I wanted to you to choke me, you where so... Gentle with me and the way we kissed... So passionate. Next time I'll where a bunny suit for you okay?" Jack shakes his head and throws the note to the ground. "Damnit." He says to himself, "Fuck me I still love her! I must be as crazy as her." He slams his head onto the wall with a mix of laughing crying. "God damnit."

I have an idea for how the story is going to go but the real question is do I make this story have a happy or sad ending, but there's definitely going to be fucked up scenes and I fell like I haven't had enough murder and psychotic chapters. Hmm, maybe I've leaned to much into the romance and less into the horror.