Chapter 22

Jack sits at the kitchen table pondering his situation and his own feelings, "She's a crazy psychopath who only cares about me, and of course that's the girl I fall in love with." Jack sighs and let's his head fall onto the table with a tud. "There's now way I'm thinking with the right head right now. If anything maybe I just want sex. Yeah that has to be it, these weird feelings are just my hormones and me overthinking things."

Sara walks into the kitchen with a towel on her head, she hums a small tune while grabbing a glass from the cabinet on a carten of orange juice form the fridge, "Something wrong Oni-chan?" She says sitting down next to him. "Oni-chan?" Jack stands up with a sigh, "I'm fine, but I'm going for a walk. He says walking towards the door and scratching one of the dogs ears, "please be safe."

Sara says following him to the kitchen door, he nods his head the exits the house silently. Jack walks down the sidewalk  with his head low and clouded with thoughts, "She's crazy, obsessive, lustful and powerful. The worst combination for me... She drugged and violated me..." While think of her and all the wrongs she done to me, my heart can't help but flutter at her memory, my hands remember her soft skin and my lips crave hers.

"What the hell am I thinking?! She's a deranged psychopath that only cares about herself..." Jack's pocket starts to buzz and he pulls out his phone. "Mieko..." He thinks with a glare in his eyes, "Jack my love, I miss you and your touch, however do not take my love for compliance however. I wanted to let you know if you have any porno mags or any saved I will not stand for that, get rid of it.

You have my body and if I ever seen you look at a another women's body I will be drastic. I will have a few outfits for us to use tonight, and I made us some collars for tonight as well." I skake with pent up fury, "I am Not wearing a collor. I'm not your dog or pet!" Mieko responds almost instantly, "You seem upset. I'm not sure why but since I know you just love to choak me during our intimate time I'll let you do it again." I groan and place my phone back in my pocket.

"Why do you think I'm mad?" I think heading twords the park. After awhile of walking around and trying to clear my head I sit under a tree thinking. "Troubled?" A voice says behind me. I open my eyes to turn to see... "Mr.Takahashi?" I say standing up. He shakes his head with a small chuckle, "Please no need to be formal just call me me Ren Jack."

He says looking at me... "Okay, what can I do for you then Ren?" He nods, "Do you have a few moments to talk?" He says turning twords a bench. "Sure. I guess I can spare some time." He nods and we begin to walk twords the bench. "Mr.Takahashi... the man who shares my fate..." I think silently walking behind him. As we sit down he takes his phone out and takes out the battery. "Please do the same". He says sitting the phone down.

I pull out my and take out the battery like he asked and set it down. As my battery leave my phone he sighs relieved. "I am so sorry that this is happening to you Jack. I tried to stop them from doing like there mothers did before them, but I couldn't please forgive me." He says looking down. I sigh and shake my head,

"Please sir, raise your head. This situation isn't because of you, if anything you and I are in the same situation." He nods then sighs as he pulls his head up, "You are right, I'm sorry that my daughters are like there mother." He says with a sigh. "Yeah... Your wife told me she kept you in that basement for months. Is that true?" I say nervously, he nods slowly.

"Yes. You know I tried to stop her when she told them-" "When I told them what? Honey..." Mr.Takahashi and I freeze as Mrs.Takahashi sits down beside her husband. "I couldn't track your phone and you weren't at your office. Then I saw the our lovely son in laws phone was off as well..." She smiles sweetly but an sinister arua as she glares to her husband. "Are you two trying to...no, you love. Don't you??"

Mr.Takahashi takes a breath, "I love you, whether it's from my heart or the stockholm syndrome you gave me I cannot say, but please look at this boy, if you hadn't pressed our daughter into drugging him they would have had a happy life as a normal couple. Why do you always have to buy in on our daughters relationships?"

He says standing up and looking down at her. Mr.Takahashi stands up silently and walks away a bit before giggling to herself. "Boys never understand..." She says looking back at them with madness in her eyes and a wide smile across her face. Mr.Takahashi and Jack shiver as she continues to giggle. "Jack. Run." He says stepping back. "No!" Mrs.Takahashi say pointing at them.

"No, no, no. You two boys need to listen, and listen well you two wouldn't understand a girl's feelings if it hit you in the face. You two needed to be trained and taught how to feel. How to love, honey I am a very delicate girl you know that." She says with a voice shaking with rage. "I've cried in your arms and been the best wife I could. All because you were trained and such a good boy. My mother would want me to kill you for this... outburst, I forgive you, but please I ask you apologize...now."

Her eyes go dull as a smile spreads across her face. Mr.Takahashi sighs, "... I'm sorry, but my point still stands." Mrs.Takahashi nods