Yandere Sisters season finally part 2

Jack sits on his bed as his phone goes to Mieko's voicemail again. what the hell? She always picks up... He thought as he sat the phone down. "Even if she was asleep I'm sure she would pick up, maybe she's in the shower?" Jack muttered as he puts his phone in his pocket. Jack heads down stairs and glances in the living room seeing his mother and sister watching a show. He smiles a bit happy to see his family happy but... He couldn't help but feel... Distant. He felt scared for them, scared of what that woman would do to them.

He felt okay around Mieko now it felt like maybe... Maybe. He didn't feel that same coldness that he felt form her mother. Then there was Aiko... Jack shakes his head. No, Aiko was something worse something smarter than her mother. "Odds are I'm playing right into her hands..." Jack thought with a sigh. "Are you okay Jack?" His father said putting his hand on Jack's shoulder.  "Oh... Yeah I'm fine dad, just... Thinking I guess." His father sighs the chuckles.

"So, did you manage to call this Mieko girl?" He says looking up at his wife and daughter. "No... I think she might be asleep or in a shower." Jack says shaking his head. His father pats his back. "Don't worry. I'm sure she'll call you back soon." He says as he walks into the living room. "How about we go out to eat today?" He says nodding at the idea. "Sounds lovely."

There mother says standing up. "It's been to long since we've gone out as a family. So why don't we walk to the restaurant. That way we can stroll through the park after wards." She says walking twords the door with Sara following quickly behind. "Come on slow pokes!" She says rushing out the door. Jack's father looks back at Jack who is looking down as his phone.

"Coming Jack? Don't tell me your planning on starting at your phone all day?" He says walking twords the door. Jack puts his phone away and quickly follows. "I'm coming." He says quickly catching up to his family. Jack's parents walk hand in hand next to each other they smile and chuckle as Sara munches on an ice cream while walking next to them. Jack walks a bit further behind them, Jack looks up at his family and catches up to them.

"So, where are we going? I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat a full meal." He says walking next to his mother. "Let's get a pizza!" Sara says excitedly. Sara's mother chuckles, "How about something more filling? A  pizza does sound nice but something that can feed all of us." She says patting Sara's head.

"What about the diner down the road? We haven't been there since Sara graduated middle school." Jack says walking beside his father. His father nods, "Yes, great idea. It has been awhile since we have eaten there." "And it's cheap dear." Jack's mother says patting her husbands back. They walk down the road eventually making it to the dinner but before entering Jack steps to the side and tries to call Mieko again.

"Hey Mieko... Listen I know I've been calling allot and... I know your supposed to be the crazy one but... Your worrying me please call back." Jack says leaving the message before turning his phone off and heading inside with his family.

After eating there food Jack and his family walk through the park happily. Sara is acting like a child like normal and Jack and his father are hanging behind a bit talking as his mother runs ahead to catch up to her daughter. "Still nothing form this Mieko girl Jack?" His father asks, Jack shakes his head clearly saddened a bit by Mieko's absence. "Yeah... I don't know, I... I think she might be mad at me. But I'm not sure Mieko is... Well she's odd she expressed herself in different ways than other so maybe this will just be a normal thing." Jack says as he shakes his head.

His father chuckles and the two begin to talk more about Mieko, not noticing the two men following them.

"Jack!" Mieko yells as she runs closer. "Mieko?" Jack says stopping and turning to look twords her. Only then noticing the two men as they take out two silenced pistols. "No!!" Mieko yells as Jack and Sara freeze as there parents fall onto the ground. "M-mom?!" Sara says shakily as she bends down to her mother and shakes her only getting blood blood on her hands.

The two men raise there guns again this time both pointed at Sara but Mieko hits them incredibley hard with the backpack. "Run!" She says grabbing Jacks are who has been trying to save his father. "Dad...? Dad please." He says as tears fall down his cheeks down onto the sidewalk. Both Jack and Sara try to save there parents dispite there deaths being almost instant.

They both had been shot through the heart dead before they had fit the ground, Mieko pulls on Jack's arm harder seemingly snapping him out of the daze for a moment at least. "Jack, please. Aiko and my mother might show up at any moment. We have to go, they will kill Sara. Please... Please we have to go." She says with fear in her eyes. "But... Our... Our..." Jack seems unable to finish his setance and Mieko looks up to see a limo pull up a little ways away.

"My father will bury them. Please, we have to go!" She says pulling Jack up. Jack looks back down at his father before grabbing his ring, they both run over to Sara who's hands are now covered in blood. "Sis! We have to go!" He says pulling her up, "We can't leave mom and dad!"

She says balling and pushing Jack back a bit. He grabs her again and hugs her. "I promise you, they will be okay." He says taking his mothers ring as well. Mieko takes Sara's hand and along with Jack they run further into the park as Aiko and her mother and father step out of the car. "No..." Mr.Takahashi mutters as he shakes his head.

"What a waist." Mrs.Takahashi says sighing as she and Aiko turn around. "Wait... I'll stay here and get them to a funeral..." He says taking out his phone. Mrs.Takahashi raises an eyebrow, "Why? We need to focus on capturing Jack and... Mieko." She says clearly still mad at her own daughter, "That is his family dear. They at least deserve to be buried." He says shaking his head.

Mrs.Takahashi remains silent for a moment looking at her husband with a plain look. "Your... Your right. I'll see you at hope." She says as she and Aiko steps into the car.

And so end season one of Yandere Sisters. I will be taking a hiatus for awhile to get a more coherent timeline for the next season, this season was a bit well... All over the place I guess. Either way I hope you enjoyed this season and stick around for the seasons to come, and if you want to read the story I updated every Tuesday then check out A Losers Harem by the losing team (wich is my first account.) For more constant uploads.

-Blue