Chapter 9 - The reveal

September 4 2014

Jack tosses in his bed, unable to get yesterdays news out of his head. His phone suddenly chimes waking him, "hmm?" He looks down at his phone to see that Mieko has texted him.

(So for the characters texting each other I decided to do something different. If this is a bad way tell me.)

Hey babe. Are u okay?

                                                       Yeah fine

Ok as long as as you say.
Do you have any plans today?

                                                Not really, u?

Not really.
Do u wanna go on a date?

                                                              Umm
                                                  I'm not sure

Plz.

                                                               Fine.
                           Where should we meet?

Yay!
I'll pick you up in a hour!

Jack puts down his phone and smiles, "well at least she's excited." Jack gets out of bed. Unknown to him a small camera zooms on him. "Oh, he looks amazing when he gets out of bed." Aiko says lying in her bed. As Jack looks through his closet Aiko watches him with her undivided attention. Jack grabs a clean shirt, pants and underwear before heading to the shower.

He sits down his clothes and turns on the water. As steam fills the room Jack begins to strip before entering the shower. Aiko's breath quickens as she gently bites her lip. "I see it! I see you! Your so handsome! Your manhood is so pleasing to me." She moans but keeps her hands away from herself. "No. I need to stay untouched for you Jack. My sister loves to touch herself while thinking of you, she so dirty and slutty. Unfit for a perfect man like you."

Her eyes lower back down to his manhood as she bites her lip harder. Jack steps out  of the shower, his hair drips as it covers his eyes. As he dries himself off a thought comes to mind. "Haven't Mieko and I already went on a date? It was thanks to that all this happened, and now we're actually dating and we've even kissed some."

He turns red as he remembers how they had kissed yesterday. "That kiss was with the head daughter of the Takahashi faimly." He gulps nervous as the thoughts of what could happen play through his head, "best not think about it." He agrees with himself. He sighs and shivers before re-clothing himself, Jack stretches as he walks down the hall twords the kitchen.

"I wonder if I should dress better? Wait do I have clothes that she would find sutiabble?" Jack images Mieko coming to his house in a elegant dress. He laughs to himself when he suddenly hears Mieko out side. "Hey babe! I'm here!" Jack quickly turns around and rushes to the door. He swings it open. His eyes widen as he sees Mieko in a white shirt, and a blue skirt. Her clothes are new and looks like they've been bought today. Which compared to Jack's old t-shirt and raggedy jeans, is like looking at a king and a farmer.

She looks over Jack, his wet hair and his old clothes. She loved the look, it made him look adorable, but she can't say that she has to be the dominant one. "Babe. Are those the clothes you normally wear?" Jack gulps, as she runs her fingers through his slightly wet hair. "Yeah." To his surprise she smiles, "Good. I was worried that you would try and dress up."

She's sighs relieved before looking back at Jack's messy collar. "Baby you really should look your best after all you're going out with me and I don't want anyone mistaken you for a homeless person your not homeless you're too beautiful for that." Jack blushes, "you don't have to flatter me you know I'm not going to leave I'm antisocial not crazy."