Chapter 10 - the trip

Warning: Sensitive content!!

Mieko and Jack sit quietly in the limo. "Umm, Mieko where are we going? We've been driving for twenty minutes." Mieko shows Jack her phone, "Where do you want to go babe? Where ever you want to go no place is expensive."

She says pushing her phone in his face. Jack gulp as all the places she shows him are five star restaurants or other very expensive places. "I'm surprised you still wanted to go on a date." Jack says, "Why wouldn't I be? Also I've got an idea to help you with your anxiety." She says taking her phone, "What?" Jack says with a sinking feeling.

Without another word Mieko reaches her hand up her skirt, she then pulls her hands down and with them her panties. Jack's face turns blood red as he turns away, "What the hell are you doing?!" He say shutting his eyes. She laughs, "I'm going to awaken the inner pervert in you. I know it's in there so I'm going to flirt and tempt you untill you give in, then you'll be all better."

With his eyes still closed he shakes his head, "Mieko you'll be disappointed, I couldn't please you if I tried." She yawns unamused with him, "Turn around and talk to me with you eyes open would be a start to please me." He opens his eyes then looks at her, with her own black lacy panties in her hands. She holds them out to him. "Sniff them." She says like it would be normal for him to.

"No." He says, she sighs then sniffs them herself, "ah, but I smell so desirable." Jack watches as she takes another sniff, "what the hell is wrong with you?" She smiles then throws them at him. Almost as they touch him she snaps a pitcher of him. Jack looks at her confused, "w-what are you doing?" He asks as she begins texting while reading it a loud.

"Just caught my boyfriend with my panties." She shows him her screen. "Now I'll post this on every on the internet, unless you follow my instructions to the letter okay?" Jack thinks about it the remembers that she could not only ruin his life but the life of his parents as well, taking his last free breath he nods. She smiles, "good. Now I going to awaken the inner pervert in you."

Jack sighs, "Why? Is there any point to doing that?" She smiles, "It's simple. It would help with your confidence and you won't always shake when we kiss or hold hands. Plus..." She slides closer to him pressing her chest against him and whispers into his ear. "You'll be ready for after our date." Jack begins to shake, "W-what are doing after our date?"

He worriedly asks, she backs away and begins to instruct him again. "Now, your first task is to grab my chest." Knowing what she would do if he didn't he grabs the sides of her waist, sadly Jack wasn't making a joke when she said grab her chest he did but to Mieko's frustration not the part she wanted. "Your joking right? Please tell me your joking."

Jack starts to shake, Mieko takes a breath the shakes her head. "When I said chest I meant my tits. Now grab my tits." She demands. Jacks hands remain still, but after a few seconds he moves them up to her tits. "Like this?" He asks looking away. "Your doing well now tell me how do they feel?" Jack gulps then speaks, "They feel soft yet firm and my hand sinks in when I grab them."

She laughs, "Really do you... Like how they feel?" Jack nods silently while his hands stayed glued to her tits. "Well if you like them that much look at them." Jack steidly looks over and sees his hands groping Mieko's tits, his face glows red as he stares intently at her chest. "You say your a not a pervert, but your still starting so intently at me." She gets closer to him untill she is next to his ear. "Do you want to touch them directly?"

Jack gulps, "They feel amazing but can we take this a step at a time? Can you let me get used to actually looking and touching you like a man?" She smiles warmly, "Okay. We'll take it slow, but your lips are still free. I'd never use that photo to blackmail you so you don't have to do this but... Will you kiss me?" She looks away with a red face embarrassed. "Why are you embarrassed? Your usually so forward."