24

AN- IM BACK BITCHES
I watch her step onto the ledge and I watch silently, wondering if she will actually do it. The fabric of her clothes whips in the wind and it feels like a smack to my check. She looks down with a determined look on her face as her teeth chatter. She quickly and shakily finds the collar of her jacket and unbuttons it, leaving her in a tight gray shirt. She throws the outer shirt and throws it at a stupid candor boy as boys cat call at the stiff.

And then she jumps.

No screams, no shouts of fear, no signs of terror. Damn it.
I watch as she falls into the pit and then out of my vision. The others jump, slowly yet surely. One chickens out and
Is escorted off the building and will be thrown to the factionless. There's always one.

After the last one, I jump myself. The rush is amazing and it's why I loved being in dauntless- the adrenaline.
As I step off the net I see the last of the new initiates round the corner. I follow at s low pace behind them as four leads them through the dark tunnels. The group stops and I linger in the back as the dauntless born leave to go with Lauren, while the newbies stay with Four. We are left with nine new initiates
"Most of the time I work in the control room, but for the next few weeks, I am your instructor. My name is Four," I roll my eyes at Fours explanation. Four had put up a huge fight when I said I didn't want to be an instructor this time around. He found the new initiates to be annoying, which they were, but mostly he hated that he took the job that I didn't want.
"Four? Like the number?" One of the girls asked.
"Yes. Is there a problem?" Four responds.
"No," she gulps looking down.
"Good. We're about to go into the Pit, which you will someday learn to love. It-"
"The Pit? Clever name," the same girl as before snickers. Four stops and his eyes narrow and stares at her. This'll be good.
"What's your name?" He asks quietly.
"Christina," the girl squeaks, not so confident anymore. I have to keep from laughing.
"Well,Christina, if I wanted to put up with candor smart mouths, I would have joined their faction. The first lesson you will learn from me is to keep your mouth shut. Got that?" He hisses at her. She nods.
Four starts off again toward the pit as Christina and the one I recognize from before fall to the back of the group.
"What a jerk," Christina mumbles.
"I guess he doesn't like to be laughed at" the other replies. What she said was true. Four hates when anyone was in on something that he didn't know about. It pissed him off.
"The pit" four announces once we arrive, opening the doors.
"Oh, I get it," Christina whispers as she finally gets it.

And all the initiates look around the underground cavern in awe.
___________________________
Omg guys I'm sososososososo sorry. Honestly I don't have words. I feel so bad because I haven't written since like October and that's awful. I wish I had an excuse but I dont, I just was busy with school.
I want to thank ALL of you for voting and reading I know we are last 30k now which I fucking amazing idk to what even say. So thank you and I'm sorry it won't nearly be that long next time around. Love you all!!!