5

The rest of physical training went well. I lost two, won two. Eric helped me after hours and we did a lot of practicing.... Well we practiced my fighting skills and a few other things, such as kissing. I would consider that we were full out dating by now but of course we couldn't be together in public. If I stayed in dauntless people would suspect that he kept me there. Which, as he said before, is exactly what he will do. I've told him many times not to and many times he's replied with 'only if it's necessary'.

It was the day before mental training and I decided it was time to become a little bit more dauntless I went to the tattoo parlor and I decided to get a cross at the nape of my neck. I'm not a religious person but I loved the irony of Jesus having to carry the very thing that he would have to die on, the thing he was to take his last breath on, he carried it for miles.

Also while I was there I got my ears pierced. My entire ear, all the way up the lobe and onto the cartilage. If I do end up factionless I might as well have some color, so I dye my hair a light pink color, if your gonna be dauntless-do it right.

When I see Eric again it's in front of the doors for mental training. He is a little taken aback by my appearance and I smirk as he looks after me dubiously.

I sat, and waited, as initiate after initiate go into the room and come back shaking. What the hell is in there? After another five minutes Eric calls me in. As soon as the doors lose I turn towards him.

" what's gonna happen to me?"

"What?" He looks confused at my outburst.

"All those people came back shivering, what is gonna happen? What is this?" I ask gesturing to the chair and wires that reminded me of the aptitude test.

" this is the second stage. You have to go in a simulation and face your fears," shit.shit.shit.shit. I had all intentions to leave my past exactly where it was...in the past. I especially didn't want Eric to see what I was afraid of. I knew he would look at me differently after he found out.

"You, ok?"

"Y-Yeah," I mumble as i sit down as he injects me and I slowly go under....

Yeah yeah I know super short but hey, I'm vacation so your lucky I'm even updating. I tried uploading a picture so I hope it works. Also, I changing the cover picture to match her new hair. I'll try uploading the original to my pictures. Also check out my one direction fanfiction 'confessions' Thank you!

*comment

*vote

*follow