15

WARNING:THERE IS GOING TO BE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE (lol) IN THIS CHAPTER. IF U ARE A YOUNGSTER DONT READ IT. IF UR AN OLDSTER THAT JUDGED GET THE FUCK OUT. IF UR AN OLDSTER THAT DOESNT JUDGE FEEL FREE TO READ IT. OK BYE.

ERICS POV

"Shh, it's ok! it's ok," I murmur as I hold Kay to my chest, stroking her hair.

"It's not ok!" she shrikes. "I can't. I don't know.. I can't anymore."

"It's alright. You are doing great. Final initiation is tomorrow and it's going to be fine. You fought well and the stimulations were alright. Everything's going to be alright just don't be afraid." I said as I placed a kiss on her temple.

We walked back to my room and I made tea for us. I set her cup on the table and sipped from my own.

"Can you do something for me?" she questions, looking up at me through those long lashes.

"Anything," I whisper, rubbing my fingers up and down her bare arm.

"Distract me. Please," She whispers, her hot breath panning over my face.

We look at each other for a moment before I kiss her lips. Once. Twice.

Then our lips connect for longer more sensual and passionate kiss. I swipe my tongue across her bottom lip and she grazes on my lip.

I move to her neck, sucking and nibbling, sure to leave small bruises. She moans, earning a slight moan from me in return.

She throws her leg over me, so she now straddles me.

"Touch me,"she whispers grabbing my hand and placing it on her thigh. She tosses her pink hair back and then swoops in to kiss my neck.

"Kayy," I groan, throwing my head back when she starts to grind on me.

My hand snakes up her shirt and squeezes her breast as my other hand is places at the small of her back, pulling her closer to me.

"Eric," she moans as I continue to grope.

We pull away, catching our breaths. I intertwine one of my hands with hers.

"Please," Kay whines as she rocks back and forth, still on my lap.

"Are you sure?" I playing with her fingers.

"Of course," she whispers, smiling.

"I love you," I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I love you," she responds and I pick her up, carrying her to the bed.

KAYS POV
It was slow and passionate and full of love and lust. This was by far the best of my entire life.

The view in front of me in beautiful. Eric lays face down on the bed, the cream colored sheet just covering his ass and sunlight streams across his tan back.

If only we could stay like this forever b

But reality then hits me and I remember that today is the day when I find out if I will be able to stay here and live a life with Eric, or if I will live the rest of my days faction-less.

----
Hey guys! WOW 7k! that is IMSANE! thank u guys so much for reading and commenting and voting I really love u guys. Sometimes it just hits me that 7,000 people have seen and read my story. Should I do some sort of contest for a shout out? Comment any ideas. Love u guys so much! thank u!!

-k