14

Eric's POV
It's happening. The change has started. One initiate and two members of dauntless have already killed.

Who killed them? Me.

I was told they were different. 'Divergent' is what Max called them. 'A parasite to our factions.'

Even though I knew they would ruin everything that we knew and loved about our faction, I felt horrible.

Pushing them down the chasm and having everyone think it was an accident.

I asked what Jeanine was planing on doing once we over come dauntless, how we were going to rebel.

The difference, Jeanine told me, between her and josh was that josh was killing them. Jeanine had a plan, a plan to use them as a tool. Not a disposable piece of messed up genetics.

I'm still not sure how I feel about this whole thing. But it's either Jeanine's using them as tools, or Josh (along with the rest of abnegation) killing off. The parasite.

Kay's POV
"Should I get dad?" she giggled.

"No!" I yell, frantic.

"I think it's time that you get punished." She smirks. God I hate her.

"I'm not afraid," I say, gritting my teeth.

"It sounds like you're convincing yourself, not me," she laughs.

"You are sick, " I spit at her.

"Whatever keeps him off my back," she shrugs.

"You're my sister!" I yell. "We are supposed to look out for each other!"

I swear for a moment something, some sort of emotion flickers in her eye. But before I can even see it, it is gone.

"Screw you!" she yells, getting up, running down the hall.

Just like before I am greeted by the cool feeling of glass in the door way when I try to follow her down the hall.

~~~~~

Hey guys!! thank you SO much for 6.1K!!!! AHHHHH! I love all my readers and u appreciate every vote an comment. I love reading your comments so feel free. Share my story causes I really kinda want to get 10k.

Also go check out my 1d fanfics. I get not a lot of u are fans of one direction but please go check them out any way. Love u guys!!!😘😘😘😘

-k