13

Please read the authors note at the bottom. Thank you.

Kay's POV
Eric and I continued to practice on overcoming my fear of my father. And even though we worked on it twice a day, it was always the same one. -me looking into the mirror, then Lillian running to get my father.

I could Feel something change with Eric. something wasn't right. he was fidgety and stayed quiet most of the time.

But our relationship progressed. Even though he seemed a bit rough and tough, like he didn't give a shit about the world, he was soft. He was loving.

And I loved him.

Eric's POV-

I've spent countless nights laying in bed staring at the ceiling wondering what's going happen. Will Kay be safe? Will I be able to protect her? what the hell does this guy, josh, want?

I've meet with max. The new leader is out of control he speaks of 'cleansing' dauntless if all the initiate transfers.

Kay.

Max and I have had meetings with the representative of Erudite, her name is Jeanine. She tells us that abnegation fears that dauntless with become to powerful. That is why they sent in the new leader to cut us down. To make us weaker.

But now we have Jeanine to help us, to lead us, to keep us safe.

~~~~~

Ok guys. were do I begin. Thank you so so much for 5.6 K. This means so much to me. I appreciate all your votes and comments so much. To tell you the truth, kind of gave up on this story. I've never gotten this many views or comments or votes on a story. To be halfway to 10k...Wow. I realize that my chapters are very very short. I'm sorry for that, that's my writing style and I'm not sure what else to do about that. again thank you so so much. I love when you guys message me or comment on my stories, feel free because I will almost always message back.

Love you!!!