Prologue

"Dheere dheere,
Haule Haule,
Chupke se ab hoga,
Kehte hai ye pyaar jise na jaane kab hoga."

The night sky twinkled as the lyrics played or so our dear Mehek thought. Mehek Patel, an average Indian girl, pretty and intelligent. She was twenty six years old and single.

Yes, you heard it right! Single at 26!

But then I forgot to give her complete introduction, she is not just Mehek Patel but she is Dr. Mehek Patel and for doctors, twenty six is young enough to get married.

The song continued playing and Mehek wished upon the stars for a solution to her problems along with a glass of red wine.

Somewhere in Mumbai, Dr. Jigar Shah, came out of the Intensive Care Unit ( ICU) and explained the condition to the relatives who were relieved to hear their brother was out of danger.

Dr. Jigar Shah was popularly called the Messiah by his patients, his style and dedication both were much praised.

Jigar came out of the hospital and looked at the sky filled with clouds, today there were no stars, of course, the rains had begun and Mumbai had torrential rains. He jogged to his car and drove to his house, his haven on earth.

Are you guys excited?

I definitely am!

Let me know your views...