Chapter 31

The activities for the day along with the cold winds of Jungfraujoch had an effect on Mehek.

On their way back she had started sneezing which they thought was a normal response to the cold but as they reached the station for the villa she had started shivering.

Jigar looked at her condition and asked, " Do you want to go back to the city? It will get colder in the nights over here"

She shaked her head and pulled him towards the villa.

As they entered inside the views along with the decor had taken Mehek's breath away. She stared amazed at the beautiful living room with a huge window overlooking the Jungfraujoch.

Jigar himself was amazed and when he turned to look at Mehek he saw her mouth open, eyes wide staring at the view. Somewhere in his mind he vowed to build a villa similar to this in their home country, for her.

He chuckled and lifted her chin, closing the wide open mouth and Mehek turned towards him, shy at being caught gaping.

She went inside the kitchen and saw a few basic amenities already present there and decided to brew two hot cups of coffee for them.

Jigar decided to freshen up in the meanwhile.

Mehek had just kept the cups in front of the huge window in the living room when Jigar arrived freshly showered with hair still wet. She gulped and averted her eyes to prevent the color staining her cheeks.

Jigar chuckled and sat in front of her. He even pulled her along beside him and they had their coffee.

They were talking about random things and Jigar was absent mindedly playing with Mehek's tresses. She was blissfully sprawled on his shoulder.

Out of nowhere Mehek remembered she had to freshen up as well! She got up and went inside.

She picked up her clothes and opened the door to the bathroom and to her surprise the bathtub was decorated with rose petals and a strong fragrance of Jasmine was floating. A few candles were awaiting to be lightened and finally a glass of wine lag be the side of tub.

She quickly undressed and went inside the tub having the most relaxing and aesthetic experience of her life. She had no doubts that this setup was all done by her beloved husband and she planned to thank him well for it.

After spending an hour or so in the bath, Mehek finally got up. She smelled of Jasmine and felt like a queen. Happiness oozed through her being and she draped the towel around her frame.

That was the time when she saw the wine coloured dress hanging on the rack. She pulled the dress to herself and was astonished to see a one piece lingerie which neither was she gifted nor did she buy. So, putting two and two together she knew it was her husband's doing.

On another day she would have ditched the dress and wore the clothes she has brought along but not today. She has somewhere along the days built the courage and moreover the trust necessary for any relationship to thrive.

What is a relationship without some intimacy?

What better way to scream I'm ready than wearing a lingerie gifted by your husband?

Mehek dried her hair and applied the moisturiser on her arms and legs. The wine dress along with open wavy hair and the natural look of hers made her alluring to anybody's eyes and it was her husband who was going to bear it all.

As Mehek stepped out the fragrance of Jasmine spread through the room. She saw the room lit with candles making a path to the bed. She followed the path and saw the bed covered with rose petals.

A bouquet lay on the bed with a letter by its side. Mehek opened the letter to read,

Wife,

Kehte hai Khuda ne,
Iss jahan me sabhi ke liye,
Kisi na kisi ko hai,
Banaya har kisi ke liye,
Tera milna hai uss,
Rab ka ishara maano,
Mujhko banaya,
Tere jaise hi kisike liye!

Stop grooving to the track and look for me. I have a surprise.

Your husband.

Mehek looked up to find a person looming around in the shadows. She scrunched her eyes and found the build similar to her husband's.

She moved ahead, towards him and he moved out. His mouth wide at how pretty she looked with the yellow glow of the flowers enhancing her beauty.

She looped her arms around his neck and he was pulled closer by her. The Jasmine fragrance has number his head and all he did was place his head on her shoulder, his nose sniffing the scent off her skin.

He puckered his lips and placed a few kisses on her shoulder and she moved her hands to his back, clawing his Tshirt. He moved closer and kissed her pulse, she gasped. His hands planted on her sides and soon he guided them to the bed.

Mehek was not aware how she gained so much courage when she gave her consent and when their clothes lied on the floor. The night witnessed how the couple proved their love for each other.

The next morning Mehek was lying on the bed with arms engulfing her form to another. Her head was sprawled on a chest, bare chest and her back was continuously being stroked by a arm. She looked up at the man, her husband who gave her a smile and wished her a Good Morning.

Mehek mumbled the same and his her face into his chest.

" You can't go shy on me now!", Jigar exclaimed.

She didn't say anything just hugged him tighter.

He chuckled and lifted her chin to look at him, " You know I feel really guilty for something."

Her eyes widened.

" Stop! Don't go there! I am not regretting last night. I feel guilty for never answering your confession with one of mine."

Mehek sighed in relief.

" But you know what, Mein aisa hi hu! I think about things a lot and tend to not agree in the first instinct. Only time I agreed at once was related to this marriage. But this doesn't mean I can keep you hanging especially not after doing the deed." He gulped, " Mehek, I love you!"

Mehek's happiness knew no bounds and she smashed her lips onto his and in between she mumbled, " I love you!"
*_*_*_*

I hope there was some justice to the intimate scene.

Mehek and Jigar's story has almost come to an end. I will miss them as it was my first attempt of writing a story like this, it was completely out of my comfort zone and that is why it took me long to update.

Thanking those who put up with my untraceable updating schedule. You guys made me complete the story otherwise it would have been on hold for years together🙈