Blac-Norg

"I fail to see the point of this disguise," Draal asked, poking at the fake horns on Jim's head. They were the same color and shape of his own. Jim's jacket had been traded out for one that mimicked the stone of his own skin. "You are obviously not me."

"It's not a disguise, Draal," Jim said as he put in the fangs that had cost him about 30 bucks off of Ebay, but were worth it to be accurate for his Draal costume. "It's a costume, just for fun. On Halloween, we dress up and go to different houses to get candy."

"Hmm, we have a holiday that is similar."

"You do?"

"Yes. It is called Blac-Norg. But instead of candy, as you called it, we would try and trick the changelings hiding among us into letting their guard down and showing their true selves so we could slay them." Jim didn't know exactly what to say, so he was grateful when the doorbell rang. Running out of the living room, he answered the door to see two Arrrgh's, one Toby sized.

"Toby! Nice job on the Arrrgh costume."

"Same to you, Jimbo," Toby gushed. "How did you find those fangs?"

"It was not easy, let me tell you. I had to go to like twenty different sites before finally going back to Ebay and finding these. What about your fangs?"

"They messed with my braces," Toby sighed, shaking his head. But he perked up immediately after, glancing to Arrrgh. "Come on, Jimbo! We gotta go if we want a good haul! I brought Arrrgh so we could split his bag, so we'll get double the amount. I mapped out the best route, starting at Coach Lawrence's house. Everyone knows he gives more in the first hour than any other."

"Sure you don't wanna come, Draal?" Jim asked as Toby continued on about their route, almost dragging Jim out the door.

"I am sure," Draal answered, already heading back to the basement. "Stay safe, Trollhunter."

Bidding Draal goodbye once more, he let Toby drag him down the street. It was about thirty minutes before they saw anyone with costumes and about fifteen after that before they ran into Claire.

"Woah! Look at you!" Jim exclaimed. She was wearing a purple and black dress, a pointy witches hat on her head and sparkly broom in hand as she pushed a stroller.

"I could say the same about you," she chuckled. "What are you supposed to be?"

"You remember that thing you saw in my basement?"

"You're dressed up as Draal?" Jim nodded. "Woah. I can't wait to meet him. Speaking of-"

"I know, I know. I'm working on it."

"Hey, get a move on, sister!" Came from the stroller. NotEnrique's head poked out from under the cover. "You promised me socks for this!"

"You'll get them if you behave!" Claire scolded, quickly pushing the cover back down as someone passed by.

"Jimbo! Come on!" Toby called. How had he gotten so far down the road in just a short amount of time.

"Looks like we both have somewhere to be," Jim chuckled with Claire.

"Looks like it. Call you tomorrow Jim." Jim blushed as she left, now anxious for the call.