Chapter 3 Airport

Y/N Pov

I woke up at 4:30 am and I'm still sleepy but I must wake up so early because helping my Mom to put our stuff in the car.

"That's all Mom?" I said to her "Yes sweetie that's all" she said to me.

I walked into the living room finding my siblings fallen asleep on the sofa I woke up them to say "It's time to go you have more time to sleep in the car you two" while they whined.

"Aww Alright," my brother said with a sad tone "come on Aurora,"

"Nooo," Aurora said while Ezra pulled Aurora's feet.

I chuckle a little because they're so cute "Aurora come on we should go now" I said

Aurora didn't respond so I carry my little sister in a bridal style she's so lazy to get up.

~Timeskip~

No one POV's

Y/N and Mom and her siblings are in the car now they stop by to buy McDonald's because they have no time to cook breakfast.

Mom ordered a pancake and coffee and her siblings ordered a burger and fries and Y/N ordered a burger and hot cocoa.

While they were in the parking lot eating their breakfast Y/N was thinking about what it looks like in West England.

~Timeskip~

Y/N Pov

Meanwhile, while my Mom driving the car, I put on some earphones to my ear to listen to music, which makes me feel relaxed while we are on the road.

I fell asleep while we were on the road until my Mom said "Hey Sweetie Y/N your friend is waiting for you outside of the airport"

My eyes widened when I hear my Mom say to me I quickly get out of the car and run from them.

"GUYS!" I shout so badly that people inside the airport inside can hear me.

They run to me and give me a big warm hug we laughed so much.

My friends look at my Mother and help her to carry our stuff inside the airport I was embarrassed because they were carrying our stuff.

When we're done checking up our cards and bag at the airport our flight will be 3 minutes.

After 3 minutes, I stand up and go to my friends before I enter the airplane.

"So this is it guys," I said while my friends try not to look into my eyes.

"Guys don't give me those faces," I said while smiling at them.

They cried and hug me and they didn't say a word.

I hugged them back while my hands are digging into their clothes they noticed me.

"Wait Y/N are you crying?" Kate said I look at them and see me Cry they were shocked they know you are a strong heart but today you have a softened heart.

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much," You said while you crying.

They look at me and said, "We're gonna miss you too Y/N L/N" They gave me a warm smile.

"Sweetie Y/N it's time to go now," Your Mom said with a weak smile.

"Mom give me a sec my friends want to take a pic with me," I said calmly

"1 2 3 say best friend forever!" Mark said

"Best Friend forever!" I and my friends said it together,

"Goodbyes Guys," You said walking away to your friends.

"GOODBYE Y/N WERE GONNA MISS YOUU" They scream I laugh a little and wave at them.

They wave back at me.

~Timeskip~

No one POV's

They were on the airplane now and it was full of silence Y/N was looking at the picture with her friends earlier Y/N Smiled and close her eyes and fell asleep.